Marvel's Predator Volume 2 - Predator: The Preserve

Started by TilotnyWorshiper28, Dec 19, 2022, 10:50:19 PM

Author
Marvel's Predator Volume 2 - Predator: The Preserve (Read 29,998 times)

Corporal Hicks

I really enjoyed that. I need to sit down and read from start to finish, but that was a much stronger all around run and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

PAS Spinelli

i feel like the ending was a bit weak, also it kind of baited the reader with Allen

Mr.Turok

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 31, 2023, 03:45:01 PMi feel like the ending was a bit weak, also it kind of baited the reader with Allen
Did it? I all got was a lead on seeing what became of OWLF. Which would be great to see, with Illfonic just leaving what became of OWLF and the human cast in the dust.

Personally I would love to see Dutch still active in this time. Makes sense seeing that his cells stopped aging.

Wweyland

He is still yet to become the cyborg we saw in AvP: Arcade.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 03, 2023, 05:25:26 PMHe is still yet to become the cyborg we saw in AvP: Arcade.
I'd be speechless if they went into that route. Like on one hand, a cool reminder of the arcade and would sort of make sense after battling so many Predators that an arm would be gone in a conflict of some kind. On the other hand, it would feel a bit too goofy as in even in another series, Arnie's character will always be related to a cyborg somehow and not his own thing. A huge mix of emotions.

Wweyland

I just find this fun that it sort of fits together with AvP: Arcade, I doubt it was meant for that.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 04, 2023, 11:46:41 AMI just find this fun that it sort of fits together with AvP: Arcade, I doubt it was meant for that.
I would like the AVP: Arcade storyline to comeback in some way as some kind of stand alone story/universe. It's too fun for it to just stay in the past.

Wweyland

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Aug 05, 2023, 09:07:02 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 04, 2023, 11:46:41 AMI just find this fun that it sort of fits together with AvP: Arcade, I doubt it was meant for that.
I would like the AVP: Arcade storyline to comeback in some way as some kind of stand alone story/universe. It's too fun for it to just stay in the past.
I'm all for subtle hints pointing at these events happened.

Xiggz456

Just read through the whole arc in one go and tonally this one hits the mark much more than the first series. Really well done and fun story with plenty of twists that really help keep you hooked issue to issue.

Spoiler
Really intrigued at the prospect of Theta and Paolo hunting for locations where human prey are abducted and stored as it not only gives Theta a new purpose but it's also a new aspect of the Predators that ultimately makes them even more terrifying.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Aug 05, 2023, 09:07:02 PM

I'm all for Linn Kurosawa appearing in 'Alien' prior to a crossover 😃

Enjoy

Predator is in the rick & morty season premier along with hugh jackman

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed