Recent posts

Fan Films / Re: Alien Absolution - New Ali...
Last post by MetalAlien - Today at 06:38:13 PM
I really love all the little details. Every shot has a little easter egg to find.
Alien Films / Alien (1979) missing elements/...
Last post by BeeHooKoo - Today at 06:36:01 PM
How many elements and scenes from the original Alien story that were left out of the final Alien (1979) film can you find in Prometheus (2012)?

I can find at least three:
- Bringing Space Jockey's (Engineer) head into the spaceship as evidence
- Mural
- Hieroglyphs

Plus also a separate Egg silo building, although in Prometheus the building that looked like H.R. Giger's sketch did not contain xeno eggs, and the building was not climbed inside from the top.
Also Box Alien from Illustration comic..well not alien, but "Box Fifield".
Quote from: Neila on Today at 05:51:51 PM
Quote from: MetalAlien on May 30, 2024, 04:00:08 AM
Quote from: Prez on May 29, 2024, 12:49:40 AM
Quote from: GrimmVision on May 28, 2024, 04:19:42 PMI've always thought the Alien is scarier when it veers a little too close human in its movement and mannerisms.

This. I can't explain it. But when the Alien moves like an insect or animal it loses something for me in the fear factor. When it walks upright like a human - that scares the crap outta me.
Everytime I dream about the Aliens they can talk. And they are always pissed off. I can tell you their teeth are very cold like a soda-can that is just come out of the fridge.
Do they possibly speak with the voice of Ripley?
No sorry they sound like this...

Alien: Romulus / Re: [Spoilers] More Alien: Rom...
Last post by The Cruentus - Today at 06:24:56 PM
Nor would it make sense since he is an android and not a living organism.
Alien-Predator Games / Re: Weekly Stream Thread
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 06:05:21 PM
Alien: Romulus / Re: Monsterpalooza June 2024 -...
Last post by Cornbread - Today at 06:03:40 PM
How do we know trailer is coming out on 4th of June? Just read it in the thread. Is it true?
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by The Cruentus - Today at 05:59:57 PM
Almost two months to go, where did the time go?  :laugh:
Quote from: MetalAlien on May 30, 2024, 04:00:08 AM
Quote from: Prez on May 29, 2024, 12:49:40 AM
Quote from: GrimmVision on May 28, 2024, 04:19:42 PMI've always thought the Alien is scarier when it veers a little too close human in its movement and mannerisms.

This. I can't explain it. But when the Alien moves like an insect or animal it loses something for me in the fear factor. When it walks upright like a human - that scares the crap outta me.
Everytime I dream about the Aliens they can talk. And they are always pissed off. I can tell you their teeth are very cold like a soda-can that is just come out of the fridge.
Do they possibly speak with the voice of Ripley?
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: DC Cinematic Universe
Last post by ace3g - Today at 05:37:27 PM
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed