How is the Medi-Kit mounted on Ferals back?

Started by frasermaxx, Aug 17, 2022, 01:04:10 PM

Author
How is the Medi-Kit mounted on Ferals back? (Read 1,397 times)

frasermaxx

Feral doesn't seem to have any straps on his body for the weapons and gear that he carries like previous predators. I'm assuming the medi-kit maybe attached to his back in some kinda vacuum suction.

The Shuriken

Quote from: frasermaxx on Aug 17, 2022, 01:04:10 PMFeral doesn't seem to have any straps on his body for the weapons and gear that he carries like previous predators. I'm assuming the medi-kit maybe attached to his back in some kinda vacuum suction.

Most likely that, case closed. :-X

BlueMarsalis79

Vacuum suction I'd say like you initially said.

Corporal Hicks

I'd assume magnets. It's always magnets.

BlueMarsalis79

Magnets, how do they work?

Kradan

Implanted in his spine apparently

frasermaxx

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 18, 2022, 10:58:32 AMImplanted in his spine apparently
Ouch! if it were that would hurt with that big medi-kit. Actually body straps would've been a nice touch to this feral Predator design as its ancient. The gear being mounted without straps seems a bit modern for its time.

SuperiorIronman

I assumed whatever tech keeps the helmet glued to the face.

Kailem

Yeah probably some form of adhesive or something.

frasermaxx

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Aug 18, 2022, 02:18:11 PMI assumed whatever tech keeps the helmet glued to the face.
It was exactly the same method used by Berserker in Predators they didn't have hoses that attach to the helmet too. I somehow feel Feral is the same or similar species as the super predators in Predators.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Aug 18, 2022, 02:18:11 PMI assumed whatever tech keeps the helmet glued to the face.

Also magnets.

Gilfryd

Something I always liked about Predator is that it actually wore clothes. So many advanced alien creatures in movies are butt-naked for some reason. Meanwhile Predator (1 and 2 especially) is just layered with stuff.

BlueMarsalis79

This guy's a biestal boy.

SiL

It's kind of hard to buy with the interstellar spaceships and active camouflage and laser targeting magically flying weapons, Y'know?

BlueMarsalis79

Doubtlessly so.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed