Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: All Elon Musk
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 12:59:16 AM
Oh God, please stop this man from thinking more ideas. They always end in disaster
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by Prez - Today at 12:48:29 AM
Bad Batch series finale. Excellent way to end a very good series despite this last season dragging on it parts. A lot of story arcs were wrapped up nicely.
Spoiler
Surprised that Tech is truly dead. Was expecting him back at some point. Also felt Asajj Ventress was going to be the one to save the day. I don't think I've enjoyed seeing a Star Wars villain get their just desserts more than I did with Hemlock. That was quite brutal an episode - loved Wrecker slamming one of the `trained' clones head through the wall.
[close]
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 01:29:38 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Yesterday at 11:03:53 AMMy local chain does $5 tickets on Tuesdays, which strikes me as an insanely great discount this day and age.

Tight arse Tuesday.

An Australian staple right there.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Mr.M - Yesterday at 11:59:15 PM
I wasn't aware of the timeline.

Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by SM - Yesterday at 11:43:41 PM
Quote from: TheDerelict on Yesterday at 02:22:04 PMWhat about the possibility that the egg didn't start off as an egg. What if it was just a small embryo, stuck onto a bit of the dropship or sulaco and slowly turns into an egg.
Maybe that's why it's upside down and takes a while to fully mature and produce a face hugger.
Anyone ever thought of that? Forgive my ignorance if they have.

Yes they have.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed