Started by DRACO ^V^, Jan 01, 2007, 12:37:26 AM

Author
SUPERMAN RETURNS (Read 3,754 times)

DRACO ^V^

DRACO ^V^

What else can I say,I did not like this movie.Especially the ending >:(

Darkness

Darkness

Well, I've never been a fan of Superman movies in general although I love Smallville & Lois and Clark tv series'. But yeah, I didn't really like the movie. I can't believe Bryan Singer gave up X3 to work on this.

Though I liked the aeroplane scene in Superman Returns.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

I've heard form a lot of freinds it si meant to be crap, which is a shame.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I am no Superman Junkie either, but it isn't a bad movie by any means.

It's not action driven, it's more story driven and character driven.

Routh is a seviceable Clark Kent, and Spacey was awesome as Lex, the movie was just nothing special to me.

But don't get me wrong, it isn't a bad movie, and it does a lot of stuff right.

Shaak

Shaak

To me Superman is a dull character but I enjoyed the movie beacuse of his look and movements. I didn't like the rest of the cast.

carlp06

carlp06

Quote from: DRACO ^V^ on Jan 01, 2007, 12:37:26 AM
What else can I say,I did not like this movie.Especially the ending >:(
This movie isnt that bad!!!If you wanna see a bad movie go see The Punisher.Talk about bad casting

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

The Punisher is a great movie with a great cast.  Tom Jane fits perfectly as Frank Castle, and Travolta was great as Howard Saint.

Fitzley

Fitzley

I really like the Superman movies with the exception of IV: Quest for Peace. Returns was more emotional with a darker Lex, I liked it and thought it was a nice companion to Superman and Superman II. It does have some continuity issues with I and II that need to be fixed.

Anybody seen the Donner Cut of II?

Stay Frosty

Stay Frosty

the richard donner cut of superman 2 is a COMPLETLY diffrent movie, i was quite shocked !

Fitzley

Fitzley

Yeah, I was suprised...I still have mixed feelings about which is better...the Donner Cut loses some of the "cheese" that the original has and I thought the scenes with Brando were good.

Stay Frosty

Stay Frosty

I prefer the donner cut, its more emotional with Jor El

SonOfTheDark

SonOfTheDark

First of all, I have to say Im not a huge Superman fan. His character is too good, too perfect, too one-dimensional for me. To quote Christian Bale: "Im sorry Superman, but Batman is the badass." ;D

Anyway, I saw it 2 weeks ago or something and thought it was guite good. Some nice performances (especially by Kevin Spacey), a decent story and great special effects, but it could have been better...

7 out of 10 Kryptonites ^^

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed