Author
Halo (Read 745,160 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2012, 01:46:36 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 15, 2012, 01:44:54 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2012, 01:43:15 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 15, 2012, 01:39:26 AM
Looks like I really am the only one that doesn't care for it. Am I not joyful anymore?

"The weight of your heresy will stay your feet... and you shall be left behind."

Yep, looks like I was right.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/ShadowPred/tumblr_m29kvuFOSm1r7h69to1_500.gif

Dat gif... Everything is better now.

"Become the Arbiter, and you shall be set free of this heresy with our blessing."
Spoiler
I miss Coulson  :'(
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I guess that spoiler is just common knowledge now, or...?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah dude, I'd spoiler tag that. If there's one thing I hate, its being spoiled for something I haven't seen in a thread for something I have. Wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

We need to get a petition for Clark Gregg to voice a character in a future Halo game, or in all video games!!!

Coulson has just invaded the Halo thread.

Deal with it

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 15, 2012, 01:52:21 AM

No one said anything about
Spoiler
his death
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

You know, Clark would actually be a perfect fit for Halo, given some of their previous guest appearances/cameos. :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 15, 2012, 01:54:58 AM

Spoiler
his death
[close]
Spoiler
That'd only be a blatancy; had I seen that before the movie, it'd be obvious in a second.

It's either he died or just disappeared from the movies... and everybody knows he's in Avengers.
[close]

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 15, 2012, 02:00:27 AM

Spoiler
his death
[close]
Spoiler
That'd only be a blatancy; had I seen that before the movie, it'd be obvious in a second.

It's either he died or just disappeared from the movies... and everybody knows he's in Avengers.
[close]
Or....
Spoiler
His performance in the avengers was sooo good we can't wait to see him again! No spoilers were revealed  :o
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Coulson can easily show up in Halo 4.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Xenokiller on May 15, 2012, 02:01:46 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 15, 2012, 02:00:27 AM

Spoiler
his death
[close]
Spoiler

[close]
Or....
Spoiler
His performance in the avengers was sooo good we can't wait to see him again! No spoilers were revealed  :o
[close]
Well, the movie has been out for more than 3 weeks by now; Like ShadowPred mentioned I didn't say anything about the context of what happened in the film.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

You endanger people's Avengers experience! Dare you defile it with your meandering words?!?
They will click, expecting a Halo spoiler or speculation and have that part of the movie ruined!
Get back on topic and cease defiling the Avengers.

Example:
DAT COVER :o

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on May 15, 2012, 02:56:09 AM
http://nataliaantonova.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/arnold-thinks-you-should-shut-up.gif
You endanger people's Avengers experience! Dare you defile it with your meandering words?!?
They will click, expecting a Halo spoiler or speculation and have that part of the movie ruined!

Example:

Dat cover does nothing for me. I wish I could like it, but I don't see it as being anything awesome.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on May 15, 2012, 02:56:09 AM
http://nataliaantonova.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/arnold-thinks-you-should-shut-up.gif

Example:
So what you're saying is that having an Avengers related material in spoiler tag on a Halo thread will "trick" people into thinking it's a Halo spoiler causing them to click on it and coincidentally spoiling something for The Avengers? Basically, you mean to tell us don't put spoilers on here regarding Avengers? I can understand that.

DoomRulz

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'll definitely be getting this.

Halo 4 Limited Edition - $99.99 gets you 3 map packs on day one, other digital extras
Halo 4: Expensive Edition is now available for pre-order

http://www.gamesradar.com/Halo-4-limited-edition-9999-gets-you-3-map-packs-on-day-one-other-digital-extras/

Ghost Rider

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed