What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,177 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 17, 2020, 07:50:58 PM
My mum went in her 50's. When it's your time to check out...

Sorry to hear that.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 17, 2020, 04:11:14 AM
She can't taste or smell anything, but that's all so far.

The same thing happened to me and my family about a month ago. All the tests were negative. How reliable these tests are anyway ?

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 12, 2020, 07:42:46 PM
I was just surprised that I couldn't directly search for the banned ones in any way.

When I was looking through Nolan Batman Movies thread it was fun little game of mine to figure out who was banned and who wasn't

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: SM on Dec 17, 2020, 07:54:23 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 17, 2020, 12:11:26 PM
Just learned that an old member, and old hand from Alien Experience, has died. He hasn't been around here for many years, but I had him on my Facebook and saw a lot of him. RIP Maledoro.   :(

A great shame.

This is sad.

I being a troll once led a great offensive against the imdb boards from gamegossip against Mal in a multi page canon debate that was really me just messing with Mal.

When I came here I encountered Mal with a different username, and just interacted with him normally.  He ended up being a pretty good guy and I regret my earlier interactions with him.

Sorry Mal.  Hope you rest easy. 

There was another guy named deezelboy from those boards who tried to keep things civil.  Does anybody know about that fella?  They were kind of the two lead guys on imdb for the Alien boards at the time. 

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kimarhi on Dec 19, 2020, 04:41:03 PM
deezelboy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 19, 2020, 01:54:52 PM
Sorry to hear that.

Time heals all wounds, although it doesn't fill in absences. It's been 14 years, another 4 and she'll have been gone for as long as I knew her.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yeah. I lost both my parents on the early side myself. You move on the best you can.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Thanks Darwinsgirl  :)

Huggs

Huggs

Cell service is still down because of the...boom boom.

2020 going out with a bang here.

SM

SM

Quote from: Kimarhi on Dec 19, 2020, 04:41:03 PM
Quote from: SM on Dec 17, 2020, 07:54:23 PM
Just learned that an old member, and old hand from Alien Experience, has died. He hasn't been around here for many years, but I had him on my Facebook and saw a lot of him. RIP Maledoro.   :(

A great shame.

This is sad.

I being a troll once led a great offensive against the imdb boards from gamegossip against Mal in a multi page canon debate that was really me just messing with Mal.

When I came here I encountered Mal with a different username, and just interacted with him normally.  He ended up being a pretty good guy and I regret my earlier interactions with him.

Sorry Mal.  Hope you rest easy. 

There was another guy named deezelboy from those boards who tried to keep things civil.  Does anybody know about that fella?  They were kind of the two lead guys on imdb for the Alien boards at the time.

My memory is hazy, but I think Deez is Ben Turner.  He got an acknowledgement in the back of the Alien RPG.  He should get more since he wrote some really cool stuff for a Alien project years ago that unfortunately never got off the ground.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Goddamn. Just heard about this — rest in peace, Mal.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Just heard about this as well.  RIP Maledoro.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

He was a man of exceptional taste.

Spoiler
He liked truly enormous tiddies too
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Who isn't?

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 25, 2020, 09:18:23 PM
Cell service is still down because of the...boom boom.

2020 going out with a bang here.

It ironically has kept me from having to be on call because we are all on AT&T cells for the company I work for. 

The town I live in though uses AT&T as well and you have to text 911 to get emergency services. 

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 26, 2020, 01:19:27 AM
Goddamn. Just heard about this — rest in peace, Mal.

I feel like someone should acknowledge your five year absence.   Hello.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kimarhi on Dec 27, 2020, 03:59:03 AM
Who isn't?

Jerks

QuoteI feel like someone should acknowledge your five year absence.   Hello.

Can't imagine it'll be a regular thing, but it was nice to see the orange drink meme pop up.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 27, 2020, 06:00:37 AM
QuoteI feel like someone should acknowledge your five year absence.   Hello.

Can't imagine it'll be a regular thing, but it was nice to see the orange drink meme pop up.

To be honest even I'm realizing just how much my own return is a spur of the moment reaction between the Disney announcements/The Mandalorian and Ontario being in a 2nd lockdown.

Because the longer I've been here the more I've felt disconnected and out of touch, but it's not actually the fault of the forum or any member (so please, no one get upset), rather it's just a reflection of just how much I've changed really (positive change), especially in the last few years being away from forums in general and learning to find my own way and stuff.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Sad news of the Passing of Wrestler Brodie Lee at the age of 41

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed