Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 835,832 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Edge of Tomorrow

"I think I broke something."

Kradan

Kradan

What We Do in the Shadows

If by any crazy chance you still haven't watched it, stop right now, sit down and treat yourself to  hour and a half of goodness

Spoiler
Also, this:

[close]

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Nosferatu (1922)

edit:

Sin City (2005)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

No Country for Old Men

Still pretty incredible all these years later, and a very close adaptation of the novel.

Wysps

Wysps

Watching a bunch of Robert Rodriguez movies.  The latest - Spy Kids.  This one is actually new to me, and I have to say, I thought it was pretty funny  ;D

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 13, 2022, 03:29:28 PMWatching a bunch of Robert Rodriguez movies.  The latest - Spy Kids.  This one is actually new to me, and I have to say, I thought it was pretty funny  ;D

Yeah, the Thumb Henchmen in that movie are such awesome creature design. Such a weird wild kids film when you think about it. And if Sky Kids is some sort of psy-op for real intelligence agency operations, like a lot of hollywood spy films are, thats even more interesting.

Wysps

Wysps

The Jim Henson-style costumes were my favorite part of the movie, and just the goofy fun.  It's almost like a movie for adults that also appropriate for kids.  It seems they don't make goofy movies like that anymore (well, at least none that I've crossed paths with). 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Child of God

Dreadful. Scott Haze is well cast, but Franco's direction sinks the movie hard. And completely cutting out the book's ending just makes no sense.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Jurassic World: Dominion

I wasn't expecting much, but holy f**k that sucked.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hell or High Water

A very good neo-Western.

Prez

Prez

Deep Water
Meh except when Ana de Armas is on screen.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Marriage Story

Excellent.

NecronomIV

NecronomIV

The Rage in Placid Lake.

A high-school graduate rebels against his hippy parents by joining an insurance company. Australian film from 2003. Fun.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: NecronomIV on Jun 20, 2022, 11:18:06 AMThe Rage in Placid Lake.

A high-school graduate rebels against his hippy parents by joining an insurance company. Australian film from 2003. Fun.
so nothing to do with crocodiles?

skip

NecronomIV

NecronomIV

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jun 20, 2022, 12:09:04 PM
Quote from: NecronomIV on Jun 20, 2022, 11:18:06 AMThe Rage in Placid Lake.

so nothing to do with crocodiles?

No, nothing to do with the film Placid Lake. Lake is the poor guy's family name, and his hippy parents called him "Placid".  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed