Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,506 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 27, 2010, 01:43:56 AM
Would anyone like to make me a set using these pics? Thanks in advance, and when you are done, can you please PM me, since I don't usually check this topic. I'm not sure what exactly I want done with them. Maybe my name on the signature?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100807142751/tron/images/8/8e/Codex_char_legacy_Quorra.png

Signature:

OR

I see that Guts already made you one but i finished as well so i thought i would just post. Use his if you wish, he is a good sig maker after all!

Nightmare Asylum

Thank you very much Uncanny! I love both of yours very much!

Guts, would you be able/willing to take the one that I am currently using, but center the font and add the glow on the couch that Uncanny put in his, that way I would be able to have the best of both versions?

Thank you in advance. Guts and Uncanny are both very, very great sig makers!

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Yeah i can try, although his has pretty made mine obsolete  :'( :-\ which font do you mean your name? It's hard to make signatures on this rusted peice of crap though because its slow as a snail plus the resolution bombs. I'll give it a shot. But if i had my computer (which i won't untill mid january) i could make a much better one.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Guts on Dec 28, 2010, 05:56:04 PM
Yeah i can try, although his has pretty made mine obsolete  :'( :-\ which font do you mean your name? It's hard to make signatures on this rusted peice of crap though because its slow as a snail plus the resolution bombs. I'll give it a shot. But if i had my computer (which i won't untill mid january) i could make a much better one.

I meant the same font that you used on mine, just centered like he did on his, rather than on the side.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Yeah i'm working on it now, just gimmi abit and i'll have it finished.

Edit: Finished it, i incorpiated elements from Uncanny Psychos version also such as the Tron logo behind the sofa, but i couldn't get that grid effect to work he did to work. however i tweaked the lighting on her skin and the blue tone throught the signature to include some neat but suttle lighting effects.

---- New Version ----

---- Old Version ---

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Guts on Dec 28, 2010, 06:58:35 PM
Yeah i'm working on it now, just gimmi abit and i'll have it finished,

Thank you very much. I'm sure that it will come out great. ;D

Inverse Effect

Check out the above post.

Nightmare Asylum

Thank you very much. You definitely took what was best from both versions and made it into one great signature! Again, thank you very much, and this will surely be the last edit I ask you do do. I definitely appreciate your work, and look forward to seeing what you do for other members!

MrBrokenTusks.

Hey guts I will reply to your pm when I have enough time to write a full worth while response.

If I don't reply in the next few days and you still want to know remind me.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Nightmare give thanks also to Uncanny Psycho as his siganture design contributed to the new version also.

@BrokenTusk

Will do mate, i actually thought you ignored me at first because you didn't want to give any secret methods away lol.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Guts on Dec 28, 2010, 08:57:08 PM
Nightmare give thanks also to Uncanny Psycho as his siganture design contributed to the new version also.

Already did. Thanks again, both of you! :D

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

I think it's one of my best signatures tbh design wise. People said i should do somthing other than anime related ones and i did and it's turned out good.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Now it looks like she's got a sexy tan..  8)

Inverse Effect

Nah, i just wanted her skin to stand out more and look warmer since before, it was too cold in the other one.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I know, but the outcome is good stuff.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed