Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,475 times)

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 07, 2010, 09:49:39 PM
I still don't know what you mean by 'weird'.

It's hard to describe but, your signatures are always about women, or somthing, like they are drawn at the same time, yet you always have your name in them. And then you have your avatar which is the same thing. Like i siad it's werid, but not in a bad way lol.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: The Black Swordsman on Sep 07, 2010, 10:10:42 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 07, 2010, 09:49:39 PM
I still don't know what you mean by 'weird'.

It's hard to describe but, your signatures are always about women, or somthing, like they are drawn at the same time, yet you always have your name in them.
They most certainly are always including women, I draw some of them (like this one).

Quote from: The Black Swordsman on Sep 07, 2010, 10:10:42 PM
And then you have your avatar which is the same thing. Like i siad it's werid, but not in a bad way lol.
I don't know, I just like having my name in my avatar  :-\

Quote from: Lie on Sep 07, 2010, 09:58:35 PM
I like em their different, different's good we need different.
Thank you  ;D
You're always a pal.  :)
I don't belive I've ever had an Alien or Predator related avatar or signature... ever.

Inverse Effect

I thought i had to on this site a few months back  ::)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 07, 2010, 10:02:25 PM
I like to think mine our different, obviously not as different as sweeps.

No no no, yours are different from each another. Sweeps are different from everyones, they're BSG but done in such a way that it really captures the character from the show. Yours are like Psycho's, you both use photoshop and other softwares to their fullest. And change everyday images that are nothing into something awesome and colourful, it's two different beauitful forms of artwork.

Your all great artists you, Psycho, Sweep and the newcomer of the awesome Sigs league; Swordsman-Chan.  :D

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Lie on Sep 07, 2010, 10:33:33 PM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 07, 2010, 10:02:25 PM
I like to think mine our different, obviously not as different as sweeps.

No no no, yours are different from each another. Sweeps are different from everyones, they're BSG but done in such a way that it really captures the character from the show. Yours are like Psycho's, you both use photoshop and other softwares to their fullest. And change everyday images that are nothing into something awesome and colourful, it's two different beauitful forms of artwork.

Your all great artists you, Psycho, Sweep and the newcomer of the awesome Sigs league; Swordsman-Chan.  :D

Swordsman-Chan? who's tha... Ohh wait, do you mean me? *Blushes*

Nope

Nope

^ Is your sig from berserk?

Inverse Effect

Quote from: shobidoo on Sep 08, 2010, 02:26:51 AM

No it's from Burger Land. Ofcourse it is. As im a Huge Berserk fan, i read the manga, i watch the anime, i play the games (Dreamcast one) i listen to the music. BERSERK IS AWESOME!!!

Nope

Nope

Quote from: The Black Swordsman on Sep 08, 2010, 03:10:39 AM

No it's from Burger Land. Ofcourse it is. As im a Huge Berserk fan, i read the manga, i watch the anime, i play the games (Dreamcast one) i listen to the music. BERSERK IS AWESOME!!!
Knew it!

Inverse Effect

Quote from: shobidoo on Sep 08, 2010, 07:42:42 AM

Knew it!

Yeah, well. I think anyone who knows of Berserk would see my Signature is from Berserk.

Quote from: The Black Swordsman on Sep 08, 2010, 11:17:54 PM
Quote from: shobidoo on Sep 08, 2010, 07:42:42 AM

Knew it!

Yeah, well. I think anyone who knows of Berserk would see my Signature is from Berserk.

never heard of it personally, but i suspected that it was, due to the fact it says "BERSERK" in it. :P

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Where the f**k am I on that list?  >:(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You.. I.. niorfvnfivnkldsncfrv. *Goes around shrieking*

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I didn't know you guys made any signatures..

Anto of the Sand

city hunter fan club?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Sep 09, 2010, 09:02:43 PM
city hunter fan club?
08yeyinde's? (My masterpiece :D)
Also I made a lot if you go back, they just got... overpowered I guess.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed