Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 725,185 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I usually switch my avatar and signature every few weeks, but what does everybody think of my new combination? I still need to find a way to smoothen the circles as they look a little rough. I tried to while I was making it but I decided just to throw it out there anyways.. wasn't killing me.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I liked your previous set more. Especially the avatar.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 03, 2010, 01:23:12 AM
I usually switch my avatar and signature every few weeks, but what does everybody think of my new combination? I still need to find a way to smoothen the circles as they look a little rough. I tried to while I was making it but I decided just to throw it out there anyways.. wasn't killing me.

anti-aliasing!!

anyway i just want to apologise to omegazilla for using the sig he made for me for such a short time before deciding to try and make it closer to my vision.

MrBrokenTusks.

Very awesome,,

any one want a sig? I really want to make, a new batman ac one with all the pics I posted (I literally posted like 20 new picture) and I also really wanna make a good alien&Predator one, also a terminator one, I doubt anyone would wasn't one of those? I will do other requests but those are what I want to make ;)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Made a cute Lina Inverse one. Which one do you think is better? the larger one? or the small one?

Edit: Made a smaller one too.

Lie

Lie

She reminds me of Lime from Saber Marionette J.

Nice work man.

Anto of the Sand

She reminds me of A-ko.
Smaller one's better.

Lie

Lie

Yeah the colours are alot sharper. The pic on the far left looked faded in the bigger one, but in the smaller it's... Perfect.

Quote from: Lie on Sep 03, 2010, 04:16:30 PM
Yeah the colours are alot sharper. The pic on the far left looked faded in the bigger one, but in the smaller it's... Perfect.

also i think it is easier to take in at a glance,

Anto of the Sand

It's a pity animated Avs aren't allowed, this'd be great for Lie...

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

I personaly like the top one more because of the glow, but i might of overdone it alittle bit. I'll think i'll go for the small one for my gamespot profile.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 03, 2010, 03:34:12 PM

any one want a sig? I really want to make, a new batman ac one with all the pics I posted (I literally posted like 20 new picture) and I also really wanna make a good alien&Predator one, also a terminator one, I doubt anyone would wasn't one of those? I will do other requests but those are what I want to make ;)
Question bump ;)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

If anyone wants to know the anime she is from it's called "Slayers" It's a comedy Fantasy style anime with magic and stuff. It spans five TV Series (Slayers, Slayers Next, Slayers Try, Slayers Revolution, Slayers Evolution-R) Five movies (Slayers The Motion Pcture, Slayers Return, Slayers Great, Slayers Gorgeous, Slayers Premium) And Six OVA's titled Slayers Book of Spells. The first novel was in 1990 and it's been going ever since, the latest Anime series was released last year.

Edit Removed them and changed them.

MrBrokenTusks.

No one will see them there^^

Anto of the Sand

All my new Avatars and Signatures won't load. The Photobucket link says they've been moved or deleted, but that's not true. I think my limit's been exeeded. How do I fix this?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed