Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,499 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Here you go somethign simple and diffrent from everyone elses that has the pic.

XenoLynk

XenoLynk

Its quick photoshop. Its pretty easy... and if you dont know how to use it its a good time to learn !!

My Sig was my first one ;D

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Alright major alan schaefer, here is you sig, i hope you like it, if you have any better ideas or something you dont like then pm me and i will fix it.
Here you go:
I will make you a matching avatar if you wish to.

Docta Jekyll

Docta Jekyll

thanks, how do I make that my sig though?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Use this site, it goes quick: www.tinypic.com
Just upload it there and then to avpgalaxy

Docta Jekyll

Docta Jekyll

thanks

wolfboy

wolfboy

Wow...I wasn't expecting you to just erase my name and put some filter over it. At least use a different frame in the screenshot and crop it a little differently.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: wolfboy on Aug 30, 2007, 08:14:52 AM
Wow...I wasn't expecting you to just erase my name and put some filter over it. At least use a different frame in the screenshot and crop it a little differently.

Hey theres nothign wrong with two people having the same pic as there sig. *Cough* sound familiar?

Tarog

Tarog

Hi all is there anyone that could make me a sig with the New born looking like its taking on a Alien

wolfboy

wolfboy

Quote from: ElitePredator on Aug 30, 2007, 09:47:38 AM

Hey theres nothign wrong with two people having the same pic as there sig. *Cough* sound familiar?

I meant same scene.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: wolfboy on Aug 30, 2007, 05:11:00 PM
Quote from: ElitePredator on Aug 30, 2007, 09:47:38 AM

I meant same scene.

Whats the big deal he liked that same shot?

wolfboy

wolfboy

It's no big deal, I'm just saying it's a little un-ethical.

It'd be like me taking your sig, changing the color to red, and putting my name in your place instead of taking the original source pictures you used then cropping and sizing them my own way. Whatever, I don't really post much so it's no big deal. I'm just pointing some things out.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: wolfboy on Sep 01, 2007, 01:06:03 AM
It's no big deal, I'm just saying it's a little un-ethical.

It'd be like me taking your sig, changing the color to red, and putting my name in your place instead of taking the original source pictures you used then cropping and sizing them my own way. Whatever, I don't really post much so it's no big deal. I'm just pointing some things out.

I get what your sying, but its not like you taking mine mine has personal touches to it yours is a screen shot. I could get a screen shot of the aliens mouth comign out and thats what he wanted. Its not like you can tell anyway, its just like if i got a pic of the alien with his mouth out.

waldo 1

waldo 1

I am new and i was wondering if some one could make me a sig.  :)

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Did you have any specific requests on what should be in it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed