Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,493 times)

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Quote from: keylight-di on Jan 21, 2010, 06:56:55 AM
@HunterWarrior!!
Could I reserved this one?? Please.... :D

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1429/pred15.png

I just made for them to be used by anyone just right click on them save them to your comp then use any image host you like and add it to your profile. Again there all there to be used by anyone :P If you want something made just for yourself I can do that just let me know what youd like and ill see if i can find it for ja :)

keylight-di

keylight-di

But I don't want to waste your time no more.  :-[ This one is perfect. But I want to be a bit original, so I ask you to reserve it. Please?

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Quote from: keylight-di on Jan 21, 2010, 07:03:21 AM
But I don't want to waste your time no more.  :-[ This one is perfect. But I want to be a bit original, so I ask you to reserve it. Please?
well i say between me and you thats fine but people will see my post but never the less *goes in and whispers* ok...ill take it off the charts and its yours cool? *nudge nudge* *couph* lol :)

I have a few more predy ones i need to make up so ill add those in later...need a break from all those darn marine ones :P

keylight-di

keylight-di

Oh, thank you!! You made my day!  :D :D

(my first, absolute my av... it's great!!)

UltimateBadass

@HunterWarrior

Anychance of a sig like yours, with this pic?

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Quote from: keylight-di on Jan 21, 2010, 07:12:36 AM
Oh, thank you!! You made my day!  :D :D

(my first, absolute my av... it's great!!)
Hhehe np, glad to do so. :)

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Quote from: Maxwell on Jan 21, 2010, 07:15:40 AM
@HunterWarrior

Yeah i can cook something up for yah, how long you goin to be on tonight/today. Itll take me abit to cook up cause i dont wanna rush artwork. But yeah sure anything in perticular you would like to see?

UltimateBadass

Quote from: HunterWarrior on Jan 21, 2010, 07:17:16 AM
@HunterWarrior

Yeah i can cook something up for yah, how long you goin to be on tonight/today. Itll take me abit to cook up cause i dont wanna rush artwork. But yeah sure anything in perticular you would like to see?

Thanks. No rush im going to be on for a while :)
and just go with what you think looks cool.

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Quote from: Maxwell on Jan 21, 2010, 07:19:14 AM
Quote from: HunterWarrior on Jan 21, 2010, 07:17:16 AM
@HunterWarrior

Thanks. No rush im going to be on for a while :)
and just go with what you think looks cool.
Alright, cool, ill cook something cool for yah, ill pm yah and post it up here when iam done.

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Alright maxwell its done...BOY iam pooped afta this one, had a few issues doin this, but i think it came out pretty tight.. let me know what yah think

UltimateBadass

Quote from: HunterWarrior on Jan 21, 2010, 09:15:40 AM
Alright maxwell its done...BOY iam pooped afta this one, had a few issues doin this, but i think it came out pretty tight.. let me know what yah think

I think its awesome! that's some serious talent.
Thank you so much Hunter!

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Quote from: Maxwell on Jan 21, 2010, 09:18:54 AM

Np, for some reason i keep looken at it and i just dont like it..maybe iam just to critical when it comes to sigs. I think what bugs me the most thats its similar colors to my own *shrug* did you want me to try to get it abit off of my color pallette or did you want to stick with that?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: HunterWarrior on Jan 21, 2010, 09:23:12 AM

Np, for some reason i keep looken at it and i just dont like it..maybe iam just to critical when it comes to sigs. I think what bugs me the most thats its similar colors to my own *shrug* did you want me to try to get it abit off of my color pallette or did you want to stick with that?

You are being hard on yourself, I do it at my design job all the time. I noticed recently that I was using the same color scheme on every poster, so all the posters at my college happen to look the same now.
It looks great, it's just you being critical.
:)

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Mikey on Jan 21, 2010, 06:54:57 AM
This okay?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/MG3-Kiryu/010b.jpg

Hmm, it does look pretty blurry. Thanks for taking the time though.

UltimateBadass

Quote from: HunterWarrior on Jan 21, 2010, 09:23:12 AM

lol, if you wanna experiment with different colors then feel free :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed