Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,495 times)

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: Mikey on Aug 10, 2007, 07:54:50 AM
Quote from: PeterKeyes on Aug 10, 2007, 07:51:21 AM
Mikey. the quotes are getting old for me, probably not anyone else, but can you make a busey sig with "blood" on his face  :D or one with busey vs. alien vs. predator? no big deal at all if you can't. im not obsessed just wanting a logo. I do not have photoshop. take your time.  ???

I asked if he wanted a quote, because it just needed something else and I couldn't figure it out. He gave me one so I put it on.
I can do it for you, but not this weekend. After I sign off tonight I won't be able to work on it until about monday night. So you are gonna have to wait a few days if thats cool with you. And if you have a specific picture(s) send me a pm with links to them, and specific colors you would like too would help. But yeah, I don't mind doing it for ya!
im cool with waiting. im going on vacation anyways. i'll send u some links of some pics anytime. thanks man. hopefully this did not start a gimme gimme thing. prob. did! AH f**k!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: PeterKeyes on Aug 10, 2007, 07:57:23 AM
Quote from: Mikey on Aug 10, 2007, 07:54:50 AM
Quote from: PeterKeyes on Aug 10, 2007, 07:51:21 AM
Mikey. the quotes are getting old for me, probably not anyone else, but can you make a busey sig with "blood" on his face  :D or one with busey vs. alien vs. predator? no big deal at all if you can't. im not obsessed just wanting a logo. I do not have photoshop. take your time.  ???

I asked if he wanted a quote, because it just needed something else and I couldn't figure it out. He gave me one so I put it on.
I can do it for you, but not this weekend. After I sign off tonight I won't be able to work on it until about monday night. So you are gonna have to wait a few days if thats cool with you. And if you have a specific picture(s) send me a pm with links to them, and specific colors you would like too would help. But yeah, I don't mind doing it for ya!
im cool with waiting. im going on vacation anyways. i'll send u some links of some pics anytime. thanks man. hopefully this did not start a gimme gimme thing. prob. did! AH f**k!

I don't mind it, I do this stuff to kill time, I plan on being a digital designer as a carreer. This stuff isn't my best stuff, but I still think they look pretty good. And I am going on vacation this weekend too so thats why I won't be able to sit down and do the sig. It does make it easier though when I have a certain picture and a color scheme though, so when you find some, just send em my way!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Aug 10, 2007, 08:04:00 AM
ty a lot Dude! that kIcks major ASS! i am typing this from a psp so i cant put It on until tomorow but ty so much again!!

I am glad you like it!!!

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Aug 10, 2007, 05:31:58 AM
Hello, I was wondering if it wouldn't be too much trouble to make me a sig? I was hoping to splice these to 2 pics together so the predator and alien are staring eachother down, so whoever wants to give it a shot with these 2 pics I'd appreciate it ;D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/frosthsky/Predator/24.jpg

Anyone want to do it? If not, thats cool I wont care I just wanna know if any of you would like to??

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Those pictures are in too bad quality to make a really good sig.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

^That aside, I gave it a shot anyway.

Looks like he has a sig now anywayz.  Oh well.  Maybe I'll use it at some point.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Well the sig I have now is an old sig I've had from the AVP Outbreak forum....I like the one you made Uncanny Antman ;D............I hate to ask but is there a chance you could try not coloring the alien and predator in and leave them the same color but just change the background to like a red? ? If not thats cool, I'll use the sig...I just wanna see what it would be like. ;D

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

Im getting my signature soon, thanks to ElitePredator!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Aug 12, 2007, 05:53:03 PM
I hate to ask but is there a chance you could try not coloring the alien and predator in and leave them the same color

I did try that, but I couldn't get them to blend very well, so I went for a more stylized approach.

And if you don't use it, I won't be offended, it was just a quickie job.  :)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

There ya go PeterKeyes! Hope ya like it!!

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Aug 12, 2007, 11:18:37 PM
Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Aug 12, 2007, 05:53:03 PM
I hate to ask but is there a chance you could try not coloring the alien and predator in and leave them the same color

I did try that, but I couldn't get them to blend very well, so I went for a more stylized approach.

And if you don't use it, I won't be offended, it was just a quickie job.  :)

Thanks for making it, because I might use it but I sorta chose one of my older ones that i like so i'll keep it for awhile but i'll use ur soon. Thanks again ;D

gameoverman

gameoverman

If someone could do me a sig of a creepy facehugger pic (the one at the beginning of Alien 3, the one on Kane or the one in the flashback scene of AVP) with a caption of the quote in my current sig and my username would be sweet.

AtR

AtR

Quote from: AtR on Aug 04, 2007, 11:53:52 PM
If anybody has some spare time on his hands I'd like a siggy for my clans forums.
I'm interested in a picture of Pvt. Drake on it with his SmartGun. Botton left corner having -=(Bad Company)=- AtR (in orange colour, clan name can be all capital letters if my version will look lame) and in the right bottom corner, M56 SmartGun, 300 rounds of pure sexyness.

Pretty please:P

*cries* Please?:(

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Well aeus, here it is, hope you like it, if not then feel free to pm me and suggest something new.

Aeus

Aeus

Thats awesome dude, just what I wanted. One thing though, could you change the colour of the 'Aeus' writing to be the same as the symbols on the left of the sig. That would be awesome, thnaks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed