Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,509 times)

Rebellion

Rebellion

Can someone make me a sig using these pics, tah

can these pictures please go on the left

i just want the alien for this picture please and could these pictures go on the right.

I would be very appreciative if someone could me me a sig using these pics, thankyou so much  ;D

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Would anyone be kind enough to make a Dinobot signature using any of these pics:

Thanks,

Mike

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Rebellion on Jul 06, 2009, 03:35:40 AM
Can someone make me a sig using these pics, tah

can these pictures please go on the left

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/alien/dvdcaptures/dvdcapture280.jpg

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/alien/productionstills/normal_productionstill99_073.jpg

i just want the alien for this picture please and could these pictures go on the right.

I would be very appreciative if someone could me me a sig using these pics, thankyou so much  ;D

I got ya. ;)

Chris P

Chris P

Okay, for Rebellion:

Yo Options -----  :D

And, I was bored:

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Hey Chris is photoshop the program you use?

Chris P

Chris P

No man, that costs money, I go with the free and reliable Paint.NET. ;)

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Oh ok, so is it just like photoshop?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I thought i give it a try myself:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Could someone make me an avatar with this?

Chris P

Chris P

I don't blame you, I didn't have access to my photobucket aswell. Johnny's is better. If I can, I will make another one just for kicks.

I had to update my FlashPlayer.
Quote from: wolfboy22 on Jul 10, 2009, 03:09:29 AM
Oh ok, so is it just like photoshop?

It's basically Photoshop without some of the fancy things. I don't know to be honest. I just use it for whatever I need.  ;)  AL my site's graphics are made with it.

Rebellion

Rebellion

Thanks for understanding but u did very well considering you didn't have photoshop  ;D

Chris P

Chris P

Haha, oh no worries, now that I have Photobucket back online I can kick ass. I didn;'t have much to work with before. ;)

The Demon

The Demon

Would anyone be cool enough to make me a sig of using some menacing shots of the first Predator, the second Predator and the Elder from Predator2.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

K, Im gonna take this one from the first page of the thread  :D. I don't think anyones using it, so w/e.

(I cropped out the original guys name. Kudos to whoever made it.)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed