Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,509 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I was wondering could someone make me one with an Alien from AvP on it with my name. I dont have a clue how to make them...  :P

Wolfy

Wolfy

Quote from: War Wager on May 24, 2007, 06:44:24 PM
I was wondering could someone make me one with an Alien from AvP on it with my name. I dont have a clue how to make them...  :P

I will do it for you, I just want to know what you want for background :)

EDIT: Since I didn't get a reply I went ahead anyway and tried to make a plain space background which I hope it looks like :P

EDIT: dunno why i did this :P

EDIT2:Dunno again >.>

Bored, and since you didn't specify a background yet , I used my own fav method, an abstract style one :P

I can re-make one or change anything with the current one as you wish, a pm will do the job ^_^

War Wager

War Wager

Wow man, they're really cool, I really appreciate it. I like to third one the best. (now how do you make them your signature  :D)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You know how to put it into your signature, right?

War Wager

War Wager

No seriously I dont! :D I've never been on an online forum before so I dont have a clue...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

D, do it for him?

Dachande

Dachande

Ok put this is your sig [_IMG_]url of pic[_/IMG_] For the pic you want, but take out the underscores

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 24, 2007, 11:01:19 PM
Ok put this is your sig [_IMG_]url of pic[_/IMG_] For the pic you want, but take out the underscores
[/quote

What do you mean by "url of pic"?

Dachande

Dachande

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/WhiteWolf_kf/finished3copy.png this is the URL of the pic, you put this in the [IMG] tags

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 24, 2007, 11:07:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/WhiteWolf_kf/finished3copy.png this is the URL of the pic, you put this in the [IMG] tags

Done everything you said but it keeps coming up "page not found"  ???

Wolfy

Wolfy

Heres a small guide for you War Wager, ill pm it as well to make sure you get it :P

War Wager

War Wager

YES I've got it. Thanks Wolfy for making the sig and thanks to you and Dachande for showing me what to do. Cheers  ;)

Wolfy

Wolfy

Quote from: War Wager on May 24, 2007, 11:46:49 PM
YES I've got it. Thanks Wolfy for making the sig and thanks to you and Dachande2311 for showing me what to do. Cheers  ;)

Im just glad you like it :)

Dachande

Dachande

Changed mah siggy. What does everybody think of it?

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 25, 2007, 01:54:00 AM
Changed mah siggy. What does everybody think of it?

I like the ninja guy, he looks like one mean mother f**ker and the name you have, I dont know why but it seems to suit him.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed