Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 725,188 times)

yellow snow predator

yellow snow predator

Quote from: Resurrection on Jan 11, 2008, 08:07:20 PM
Quote from: yellow snow predator on Jan 11, 2008, 07:59:36 PM
Quote from: yellow snow predator on Jan 07, 2008, 09:26:43 PM
can i have a pic where it shows scar and the earth on his chest (before the predalien busts out.)
Anyone.

P.s. i mean in the end of the first movie right before the predalien bursts where it looks like the earth is on his chest.

I just made this, does it work for you?:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9948/scaravatarcx3.jpg 

Perfect.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Hey I wanted to know if anyone could make me an avatar of this

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/alien/productionstills/productionstill27.jpg

Thanks I really appreciate it.

Resurrection

Resurrection

This alright?

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Yea thanks.

predwarNJ

predwarNJ

can someone make me an avatar from this pic please?

fluxcap

fluxcap

Hope its to your liking, brightened it a tad.

Just added this one, I noticed someone else with the same image as their avatar so I figured I "remix" it and bring out the flesh of the predator's face.

meanstreak

meanstreak

you guys do awesome work!  I could go for a sig with a masked Pred, or all 4 preds on it masked would be cool!

meanstreak

meanstreak

I like chopper's - but would like a masked pred!  If anyone could help me out that would be awesome!

brain_damage

brain_damage

How do I...activate my sig? where do I put the link. I put my sig on Deviantart and I have the link...but I don't fkn know how to activate it >:( :'( :-X

Interfa

Interfa

IMG code
{img} link{/img}    {turn nto ]

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

predwarNJ

predwarNJ

Quote from: fluxcap on Jan 12, 2008, 06:11:25 AM
Hope its to your liking, brightened it a tad.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/Chris_W/wolf_frontal.jpg

Just added this one, I noticed someone else with the same image as their avatar so I figured I "remix" it and bring out the flesh of the predator's face.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/Chris_W/wolf_frontal_alt.jpg

Thanks man! The remix one looks great. I was going to ask if you could do something like that too. But, you did it anyways! lol!

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: predwarNJ on Jan 12, 2008, 02:49:12 PM
Thanks man! The remix one looks great. I was going to ask if you could do something like that too. But, you did it anyways! lol!
haha no problem. I did the remix one kinda just for fun then I say to myself "damn, that kinda looks better than what I just did..." *uploads

brad873

brad873

Quote from: brad873 on Jan 07, 2008, 09:08:17 PM
can i get one with differant predaliens, including the one in my avatar and the consept one for AVPR

also, can it have a bomb in the back ground, and a queen somewere in it, as well as the differant predaliens. thanks

Kigan

Kigan

I was hoping that maybe, if you have time, could you make me a sig? I have an idea of what I want, I just don't know the first thing about making one.

Dark colored, like the darkness of the banner at the top of the site. I'd like to have various Aliens in it, with one being a queen. Preferably a good pic from the one in Aliens, but I know that may not be possible. Perhaps with the queen on the left and several Aliens on the right, perhaps different looks. Also with something in the middle, though I can't decide what I want it to be. Perhaps a picture of the Nostromo. Like they are looking to the Nostromo, knowing Ripley and other hosts are there. And if somehow my username could be in it too, that would be awesome.

I know thats a lot, so if you can't make it I completely understand.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed