Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 725,279 times)

brad873

brad873

Quote from: Alien Freak on Dec 18, 2007, 08:11:00 PM
For anyone wanting a sig, it would be nice if you put the following in your requests:
The Size,
The Pictures You Want,
The Text You Want,
The Effects You Want (Tints, B&W, ect.).

Just so it would be easier to get want you want! :)
i would love a queen sprawld out with her egg sac, like in aliens, a full pics of that, some aliens put on either side, and about the same size as the sig i have right now, if its not to much troble. i dont have photoshop, so i dont know what tints you have, so whatever looks best. thanks

brad

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Alien Freak on Dec 18, 2007, 08:11:00 PM
For anyone wanting a sig, it would be nice if you put the following in your requests:
The Size,
The Pictures You Want,
The Text You Want,
The Effects You Want (Tints, B&W, ect.).

Just so it would be easier to get want you want! :)

^ you forgot pretty please.  Teach the youngsters some manners.

predwarNJ

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Quotei would love a queen sprawld out with her egg sac, like in aliens, a full pics of that, some aliens put on either side, and about the same size as the sig i have right now, if its not to much troble. i dont have photoshop, so i dont know what tints you have, so whatever looks best. thanks

brad

Yeah Brad I already told you and Alien Freak agrees there is no way to get the pic you want on a signature. There are no decent photos available AND it won't fit.

alien ravager

alien ravager

hey interfa could you please make me a avatar of a predalien or a alien queen or a grid alien to match my sig. thankyou

alien ravager

alien ravager

hey alien freak could you please make a sig with a predalien on it and my name and could be the size of a normal sig like brads or you could do a alien queen either one is fine take your time.thankyou

nexus

nexus

hey guys, i dont know how to edit gifs so can someone please resize the pred gif i have as my avatar at the mo

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/ff/Predator_Prop_Replica.gif

thats a link to it
so can someone resize it for me so i can have it as my avatar

brad873

brad873

hmmm, well, can i have one of all the aliens we have seen so far. thanks

brad

brad873

brad873

no gifs alowed

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: brad873 on Dec 19, 2007, 03:18:49 PM
no gifs alowed
I would get rid of that thing if I were you nexus if a mod or global mod sees that you might be banned. HURRY!

Interfa

Interfa

Quotehey interfa could you please make me a avatar of a predalien or a alien queen or a grid alien to match my sig. thankyou
oki)

brad873

brad873

i had a go

if there is any specific pic you want, supply it and i will avatar it

Interfa

Interfa

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Oh geez sorry Brad I meant to make you one of those days ago. I know Freak is awfully busy  >:( so I will finish up.

alien ravager

alien ravager

thanks you two they all look really cool

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed