Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,480 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Vickers, if you can see this; This is the last time I'm asking for anymore sigs! DX

Vickers

Vickers

Amaterasu, the avatar and signature robot is in use at the moment. Please try again later.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Vickers on Jul 27, 2013, 02:29:50 AM
Amaterasu, the avatar and signature robot is in use at the moment. Please try again later.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Hey Rich, could I get another transparent avatar?

Img:

As for direction; just Amaterasu's head, nothing more. Thank you in advance!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

... that looks rather difficult, with the dark background meeting the dark edges.

Spoiler

;)

[close]

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Could I get a set with this?

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

I would really appreciate if I could get an avatar and signature set based off of these images please?  ;D

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

If someone could please make me a signature that has a horror movie theme such as nightmare on elms street, evil dead, halloween, and friday the thirteenth incorporated into it such as the killers faces or weapons with my name Queen7 on it that would be awesome if anyone is up for the task. I am still new at the signature thing so I don't really know how to create a cool signature like other users who have awesome signatures.

I just realized i might have asked too much so a signature with blood and or Freddy's 4 finger slash with Queen7 written is fine since it is simpler thank you again to anyone who is willing to help.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Queen7 on Aug 19, 2013, 11:47:03 PM
If someone could please make me a signature that has a horror movie theme such as nightmare on elms street, evil dead, halloween, and friday the thirteenth incorporated into it such as the killers faces or weapons with my name Queen7 on it that would be awesome if anyone is up for the task. I am still new at the signature thing so I don't really know how to create a cool signature like other users who have awesome signatures.

I just realized i might have asked too much so a signature with blood and or Freddy's 4 finger slash with Queen7 written is fine since it is simpler thank you again to anyone who is willing to help.

Sounds like a fun set to create. I'll see what i can whip up for ya!

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Aug 21, 2013, 05:44:13 PM

Thank You!!! So much I cant wait to see what you come up with!  :)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Queen7 on Aug 21, 2013, 06:44:55 PM

Hope you like it!

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Aug 21, 2013, 07:02:05 PM

Hope you like it!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s62/madvp/queen7_zps1e0f60c9.png

HOLY CRAP THAT'S SO AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!! 

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Queen7 on Aug 21, 2013, 07:38:30 PM

Hope you like it!

ill post an avvy soon!

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Aug 21, 2013, 08:00:41 PM
Quote from: Queen7 on Aug 21, 2013, 07:38:30 PM

Hope you like it!

:) ill post an avvy soon!

Okay sounds cool!  :)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed