Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 725,200 times)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Eva on Jul 06, 2012, 09:44:29 AM
Quote from: ScardyFox on Jul 04, 2012, 10:26:30 PM
Ya know, I can never get my profile picture to load. I don't know what the hell I am doing wrong.

When I copy the url of your pic into my browser, I get your photoalbum - not an actual jpg pic. The url seems to be your problem  :P

Maybe it doesn't work with photobucket?

Doing my head in!

And thanks for the answer :)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: ScardyFox on Jul 10, 2012, 09:41:00 AM
Ya know, I can never get my profile picture to load. I don't know what the hell I am doing wrong.

When I copy the url of your pic into my browser, I get your photoalbum - not an actual jpg pic. The url seems to be your problem  :P

Doing my head in!

It does work with PhotoBucket.

1. Go to Profile > Forum Profile
2. Go to your Photobucket album with the hosted image/s.
3. In the Personalized Picture section, paste the direct link to the image. Make sure you're copying the direct link and not some other link.
4. Click on the Change Profile button.
5. Success. 8)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Jul 10, 2012, 09:11:17 PM
Quote from: ScardyFox on Jul 10, 2012, 09:41:00 AM

Doing my head in!

It does work with PhotoBucket.

1. Go to Profile > Forum Profile
2. Go to your Photobucket album with the hosted image/s.
3. In the Personalized Picture section, paste the direct link to the image. Make sure you're copying the direct link and not some other link.
4. Click on the Change Profile button.
5. Success. 8)

I thank you good sir. I swear did it like this but apparently you had the power to make it happen!

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Can anyone make me a sig out of this picture with "Dovahkiin" in the bottom left? The link to my current sig is broken. Please try to get all the ponies in the sig. Thanks!

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Can someone please make me a really nice Fallout signature? Mainly based on the New Vegas game? It also has to say "DarkenedWolf" somewhere on it too. Thanks in the meantime!

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 16, 2012, 11:09:26 PM
Can anyone make me a sig out of this picture with "Dovahkiin" in the bottom left? The link to my current sig is broken. Please try to get all the ponies in the sig. Thanks!

I'm not part of the My Little Pony fandom but it's colourful and I'm taking a break from things I should be doing, so why not.  :P

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Jul 17, 2012, 02:23:13 PM

I'm not part of the My Little Pony fandom but it's colourful and I'm taking a break from things I should be doing, so why not.  :P

Thank you.
:)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 17, 2012, 02:27:05 PM

Thank you.

And here's my slightly more souped up version...

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Jul 17, 2012, 03:15:27 PM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 17, 2012, 02:27:05 PM

Thank you.

And here's my slightly more souped up version...

I'll be using the first one tomorrow. Thank you very much! :)

Vickers

Vickers

You're welcome. 8)

Terx2

Terx2

Could someone make this my sig
with "Big things have small beginnings" in a red aliens font at the top also the prometheus title at the bottom. Thx :)

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Can someone please make me a ''The Dark Knight Rises'' sig with batman, bane, and catwoman on it, you can pick the image but please make it good and at the bottom center put ''The Dark Knight Rises'', thanks to whoever makes it :)

Never say no to Panda!

Hello

Fist: Well i was away for the last months to avoid Prometheus spoilers (still not released here in Austria, will be shown next month so i hope i might avoid posted images) and because of serious health problems i couldn't reply to personal messages as well...had to stop all my modding projects and all that stuff, don't think i can continue the whole thing 'cause it's not over yet but maybe i can create the one or other signature (if i find the time)...very limited atm 'cause i can only use my Laptop, no access to my desktop blablabla...

@Pred-man201

greetings

Shasvre

Shasvre

First of all, it's nice to hear from you again, man. I'm really sorry to hear about your health and I hope that things will work out for you.

Virgil

Virgil

I thought I'd post a request as there seems to be some very talented people here.

I was hoping to get this as a signature...

Without the text and in neon purple if possible!

Also, could I possibly have this as an avatar?

Thanks very much  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed