What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,023 times)

SiL

SiL

I went for a walk at 7am yesterday and almost died in the sun.

7 am. It will only get worse.

SM

SM

Can you send some down here. It's like we're back in winter.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SM on Oct 14, 2023, 09:23:20 PMCan you send some down here. It's like we're back in winter.
I will trade you in a heartbeat.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I was feeling better but ended up being on my own Monday and it being quite busy so I'm quite worn down this morning. Feel like dog shit.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 17, 2023, 07:42:16 AMI was feeling better but ended up being on my own Monday and it being quite busy so I'm quite worn down this morning. Feel like dog shit.

Now this 👆 is the quintessential Corporal Hicks post.  Well done, A-A-Ron.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 17, 2023, 07:42:16 AMI was feeling better but ended up being on my own Monday and it being quite busy so I'm quite worn down this morning. Feel like dog shit.
What really sucks to hear man hope you feel better

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Does Corporal have one of these? ;D

I hope He is not sleep deprived! :-X

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That mug would go well with his shirt.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 10, 2020, 12:26:59 AMI want to see a pic of Hicks wearing this shirt...

Spoiler
[close]

@Corporal Hicks Feeling any better today?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nope. Just been getting worse.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You went to work anyway so as not to make a fuss, right?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Tis the British Way

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 18, 2023, 08:40:53 AMNope. Just been getting worse.

Did you recover yet?  Monday morning is fast approaching.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's my birthday, so I've got most of the 4 off. Had to cancel the Friday to accommodate my new guy at work. Still got a little stuck in my throat but I should be done with it properly in a day or two.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

The cops have introduced new "no-warrant" raids specifically in my tiny town of 3k people recently. As in, they can surround your house, and even breach, then turn it upside down, break your shit, rip the walls apart, on mere suspicion. This disgusts me even though it's being used to target the violent gangsters I often whinge about.

This morning I got woken up by a loudspeaker and men in tactical gear with rifles as a raid was conducted on the house behind mine. Not exactly the nicest start to your day. 

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 02, 2023, 08:40:10 PMThe cops have introduced new "no-warrant" raids specifically in my tiny town of 3k people recently. As in, they can surround your house, and even breach, then turn it upside down, break your shit, rip the walls apart, on mere suspicion. This disgusts me even though it's being used to target the violent gangsters I often whinge about.

This morning I got woken up by a loudspeaker and men in tactical gear with rifles as a raid was conducted on the house behind mine. Not exactly the nicest start to your day. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed