All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,878,179 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Prez

Prez

Bad Batch series finale. Excellent way to end a very good series despite this last season dragging on it parts. A lot of story arcs were wrapped up nicely.
Spoiler
Surprised that Tech is truly dead. Was expecting him back at some point. Also felt Asajj Ventress was going to be the one to save the day. I don't think I've enjoyed seeing a Star Wars villain get their just desserts more than I did with Hemlock. That was quite brutal an episode - loved Wrecker slamming one of the `trained' clones head through the wall.
[close]

SM

SM

Quote from: Prez on May 02, 2024, 12:48:29 AMBad Batch series finale. Excellent way to end a very good series despite this last season dragging on it parts. A lot of story arcs were wrapped up nicely.
Spoiler
Surprised that Tech is truly dead. Was expecting him back at some point. Also felt Asajj Ventress was going to be the one to save the day. I don't think I've enjoyed seeing a Star Wars villain get their just desserts more than I did with Hemlock. That was quite brutal an episode - loved Wrecker slamming one of the `trained' clones head through the wall.
[close]

Spoiler
Yeah the scene where Echo and the clones take on those 'assassin' dudes or whatever they were, was surprisingly violent.  They normally do a lot of stunning, but that was just balls out 'kill the bastards' head shots.

I thought Omega was meeting Ventress at the end, but glad she didn't.  Now I want to see a series with her as a Rebel pilot.  Or maybe she'll be in the Rogue Squadron movie?
[close]

The Third Born was shocked when I told him this was the last episode, but he was happy with how it ended.  He was a little out of sorts when Rebels ended.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: SM on May 02, 2024, 01:52:04 AM
Quote from: Prez on May 02, 2024, 12:48:29 AMBad Batch series finale. Excellent way to end a very good series despite this last season dragging on it parts. A lot of story arcs were wrapped up nicely.
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Yeah the scene where Echo and the clones take on those 'assassin' dudes or whatever they were, was surprisingly violent.  They normally do a lot of stunning, but that was just balls out 'kill the bastards' head shots.

I thought Omega was meeting Ventress at the end, but glad she didn't.  Now I want to see a series with her as a Rebel pilot.  Or maybe she'll be in the Rogue Squadron movie?
[close]

The Third Born was shocked when I told him this was the last episode, but he was happy with how it ended.  He was a little out of sorts when Rebels ended.

Spoiler
I think you're right about Omega in a future series or film.
[close]

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but...

Spoiler
What was the Empire actually doing in that lab? Trying to make force-sensitive clones? Those six or seven 'super clones' didn't appear to have any force ability. And what did the Zillo Beast have to do with any of it?
[close]

SM

SM

Spoiler
Project Necromancer ie. Palpatine somehow returning. It was also referenced in the Mandalorian.

They needed to do cloning with Force sensitive high M-Count individuals so the Emperor could achieve what he originally said he wanted to do on Revenge of the Sith.

Nala Se blowing everything up obviously set the project back a long way and Tarkin got more money for the Death Star.
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

SM

SM

Whiny arse sad cases in Twitter whining that

Spoiler
Scorch from Republic Commando died like the fascist bitch that he was, shot multiple times in the chest and then falling off a bridge.  :laugh:
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

More likely because he did not sound or act anything like the character before getting offed?

SM

SM

Spoiler
He acted like nearly every other clone with a chip in his head.
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Like... yawn.

SM

SM

Like... seethe as the young people say.

SiL

SiL

I think it's cope now, isn't it?

I'm behind.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: SM on May 03, 2024, 03:34:10 AMWhiny arse sad cases in Twitter whining that

Spoiler
Scorch from Republic Commando died like the fascist bitch that he was, shot multiple times in the chest and then falling off a bridge.  :laugh:
[close]
some person on twitter was having a mental breakdown and wanted ww3 to happen cause of his death....
https://twitter.com/paulsabia_/status/1786279758658994349

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Can't wait for Tales of the Empire tomorrow!!!

Hail General Grievous! Destroyer of Dathomir!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed