The Predator Early Reactions Thread

Started by SyntaX, Sep 04, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

Author
The Predator Early Reactions Thread (Read 85,578 times)

Yautja_Warrior

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 07, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
Quote from: NiceGuy on Sep 07, 2018, 11:05:47 AM
Now that the movie is coming out, is there any chance that we can read the leaked script?

Give it a few weeks and we'll post it.

Quote from: Yautja_Warrior on Sep 07, 2018, 11:00:52 AM
Quote from: MrH on Sep 07, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
yeah I released that review, non spoilers at the start, then a warning and go into heavy spoilers.
I have to reiterate, I loved ninety percent of the movie though. the ending, just ruined it for me

Really that bad of an ending to ruin the whole thing or just disappointing ?

Yeah. I f**king hated it so much.

Damn. Hopefully the rest of the movie will be fun and won't make me feel the same.

You might not be able to answer this without spoilers but is it because it the ending leaves things unresolved for a sequel (that now might not happen with the Disney situation) or does it feel like a complete movie, crappy ending and all.

Russ

Russ

Den of Geek hated it. Gave it one star.

Not that that's going to stop anyone from seeing it. I hope its awesome.

Xerxész

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 07, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
Yeah. I f**king hated it so much.

What kind of ending could it be?
Will you write it in your review...of course under spoiler alert?

SyntaX

SyntaX

Quote from: Xerxész on Sep 07, 2018, 11:20:50 AM
What kind of ending could it be?
Will you write it in your review...of course under spoiler alert?

Think of the most wonkiest ending every. Multiply it by ...20 ... then do a 180.
Then you'll have the Predator's ending

Master

Master

f**k. That`s much more then I wanted to know. I`m out guys, see you after 22.09 !

The Shuriken

Oh god what Hicks is saying about the ending is giving me nausea. It sounds bad...I must know.

Does it ruin the Predator creature forever?

Xerxész

Quote from: SyntaX on Sep 07, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
Think of the most wonkiest ending every. Multiply it by ...20 ... then do a 180.
Then you'll have the Predator's ending

I have read your description in the spoiler.
That's just...what? That's all the film's ending?  :(

whiterabbit

What is with all this talk about a crap ending... just how bad could it be. Does the predator's wrist band alarm clock go off and then an image of his wife  appears as a hologram and she is nagging him to get home and take out the trash? Or that he dosen't spend enough time with the kids.  I mean what the hell is it? No-NO. Just kidding, I do not want too know. BUT it can't be that bad, after a week or two. Sometimes you've just gotta let it set in.

Marc505

Quote from: whiterabbit on Sep 07, 2018, 11:36:32 AM
What is with all this talk about a crap ending... just how bad could it be. Does the predator's wrist band alarm clock go off and then an image of his wife  appears as a hologram and she is nagging him to get home and take out the trash? Or that he dosen't spend enough time with the kids.  I mean what the hell is it? No-NO. Just kidding, I do not want too know. BUT it can't be that bad, after a week or two. Sometimes you've just gotta let it set in.

Thought you said you hadn't read any spoilers?

predator88

There is a spoiler review on youtube spoiling the ending - it's f**kin horrible,truly dread man....

goose_3387

How bad can the ending be? I'm intrigued to see it now.

Is there a mid or post credits scene?

Xan21

Xan21

Who the hell makes up this stuff... bet it looks even worse than it sounds

MrH

MrH

Quote from: predator88 on Sep 07, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
There is a spoiler review on youtube spoiling the ending - it's f**kin horrible,truly dread man....

yup, that would be my review.

here you go.

predator88

Quote from: MrH on Sep 07, 2018, 12:06:20 PM
Quote from: predator88 on Sep 07, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

yup, that would be my review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0rgQkK6590
here you go.
Yeah, nice review. I will watch it cause its Predator and all but my expectations are extremely lowered. Sadly I think this will underperform (not flop) and we'll have to wait for a sequel another ten years.

Samhain13

It's not as bad as David making the Alien, but damm the ending sounds cringey as f**k, they sure do seem desperate to resort to crap like that. The movies have went full retard, that's what the comics used to be a long time ago, the movies are the new EU. And the EU now is the one with some sense to it. We are f**king doomed brah.

Quote from: predator88 on Sep 07, 2018, 12:20:24 PM
we'll have to wait for a sequel another ten years.

Maybe it's for the best, better a unrelated predator sequel 10 years into the future than a sequel to the this movie following that ending.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed