Disney & Fox Confirm Alien Series Remains In Development Under New Ownership!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 03, 2019, 11:27:02 PM

Author
Disney & Fox Confirm Alien Series Remains In Development Under New Ownership! (Read 82,015 times)

Perfect-Organism

Yah baby!  Yah!

Can't wait to see Ridley's conclusion, and then Blomkamp's film.

Huggs

Thank God.

#AlienMoviesMatter

Voodoo Magic

That is really awesome news!

YES!!!

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 03, 2019, 11:58:05 PM
Confirm Ridley's third prequel now, dammit! :D

NO!!!

Quote from: Mr.Skinsuit on Apr 04, 2019, 12:00:13 AM
Predator Needs an animated series

YES!!!

Let's hope Predator still gets some love.  A series perhaps on the Disney owned Hulu?

D88M

I will believe it when i see it, and i am not optimistic at all given their track record. But i do hope they end Ridley Scott trilogy.

SuperiorIronman

I'm not surprised about the lack of Predator mention considering the reaction to The Predator and that it was only just last year. This year is pretty much the best time to get people hyped for Alien content so it naturally makes sense to push since Covenant is a few years behind us now and we're on 40.

I don't doubt the Disney era will produce a Predator film, it just makes sense it isn't a high priority right now. Makes sense its in the sizzle reel, make sense it's not a high priority.

Huggs

Indeed. Promoting anything predator related at this point would be like a kid wanting to discuss a raise in their allowance 2 days after wrecking the family car.

Evanus

Phew! Interesting that they showed footage of Covenant.  :)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 04, 2019, 01:57:26 AM

versus....?

Evanus

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 04, 2019, 02:01:32 AM

versus....?
I don't know, Alien I guess. Just surprised me since Covenant is almost universally disliked. Probably doesn't mean anything though.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 04, 2019, 02:08:35 AM

versus....?
I don't know, Alien I guess. Just surprised me since Covenant is almost universally disliked. Probably doesn't mean anything though.

I wonder if they showed Ripley in Alien during that sizzle reel, people would theorize that Sigourney Weaver was coming back.

SiL

It's probably just because it's the latest film in the series.

SM

versus....?

"almost universally disliked"?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 04, 2019, 01:53:14 AM
Indeed. Promoting anything predator related at this point would be like a kid wanting to discuss a raise in their allowance 2 days after wrecking the family car.

Nah, with a new theatrical movie maybe you're right. But it's nonsensical imo to completely toss Predator aside when it's still a viable franchise that has been poorly mishandled. Disney just paid a fortune for Fox. It's time to make all the franchises they possibly can a revenue earner. Looking forward to see what Disney does with it all, with whatever mediums they decide.

Samhain13

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Apr 03, 2019, 11:34:35 PM
Now we can get Ridley's next prequel where David becomes the SJ

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 04, 2019, 12:33:24 AM
NO!  I will not eat the cat poop!  >:(

We can starve together. I ain't eating anything that comes out of Ridley.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 04, 2019, 01:12:03 AM
Let's hope Predator still gets some love.  A series perhaps on the Disney owned Hulu?

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=61983.0;attach=9854;image

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=61983.0;attach=9856;image

Evanus

Quote from: SiL on Apr 04, 2019, 02:18:37 AM
It's probably just because it's the latest film in the series.
Probably, yeah.

Quote from: SM on Apr 04, 2019, 02:21:48 AM

versus....?

"almost universally disliked"?
Well, you know what I mean.. :laugh:  I know it's not ''almost universally disliked'' but it did get lukewarm reviews and lots of people didn't like it.

Anyway, good to know Alien is still alive for now. I wonder if this means the rumored TV shows could still happen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed