What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,826,088 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 12, 2012, 08:33:57 AM
If I am snippy or just upset these past few days I am sorry Galaxy.  I am under a lot of stress, my mother is getting all her female organs removed for something that can be but hopefully isent cancer.  She will be unable to work for a month or more and we will have to penny pinch more then ever.  And then after that surgery she will have another in Febuary to fix her bad knee which has been untreated for the past 2 years. She is my only family I have and if I lose her to anything its game over for me because I don't have other family unless you count her family (I am adopted) in Germeny.  So my brain and heart are just on a rollercoster right now.

Chin up, she needs you. Hope it turns for the best, but don't forget you're also all she has.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 12, 2012, 05:06:46 AM
Quote from: Vickers on Dec 12, 2012, 04:50:09 AM
Aspie doesn't like The Dark Knight Rises?

Spoiler
[close]
"His punishment must be more severe."

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/836/tomhardyasbaneinbatm007.jpg

Spoiler
[close]
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 12, 2012, 06:43:17 AM
Had a terrible f**king night just now with all this personal drama bullshit at home. All I can say is that if you don't hear from Thursday afternoon, then don't expect to for a very long time, because something can happen tomorrow that will surely f**k everything up again like when I wasn't on for over a year, anyway, I hope the rest of you have a nice night and I'll hopefully see ya Thursday with no problems at all.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

screenwriter805

screenwriter805

Holy crap? What did i miss? I've been busy in the general discussion forums and i find that there's some amazing web-soap opera going on?

Well whatever it is, I hope it turns out okay! Fingers crossed!

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: screenwriter805 on Dec 12, 2012, 05:25:33 PM
Holy crap? What did i miss? I've been busy in the general discussion forums and i find that there's some amazing web-soap opera going on?

Well whatever it is, I hope it turns out okay! Fingers crossed!

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Friends ate lunch at McDonald's without me, the bus was an hour late, and on top of that, I got rained on really hard. All this bad luck must be for killing that frog last night. It put a curse on me lol!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Well, look on the bright side. Not eating that McDonalds probably saved you a heart attack in 50 years time.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Damn tumblr acting up and was shut down. Tired of this nonsense.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm feeling depressed, and with one day left of school till the break over 25 days long.

People like me right? I know I can get moody and that but I do like being friendly with a lot of you guys, I even love some like a second family. I've felt alone, stressed and bombarded lately. I know I've had a few differences with people like Dovakiin or Vickers before but I'm not holding anything against them, they're good in my book.

I know this is probably silly of me and there are people with bigger problems than me but I'm feeling pretty sad right now and low on the Christmas spirit.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 13, 2012, 03:47:16 AM
I'm feeling depressed, and with one day left of school till the break over 25 days long.

People like me right? I know I can get moody and that but I do like being friendly with a lot of you guys, I even love some like a second family. I've felt alone, stressed and bombarded lately. I know I've had a few differences with people like Dovakiin or Vickers before but I'm not holding anything against them, they're good in my book.

I know this is probably silly of me and there are people with bigger problems than me but I'm feeling pretty sad right now and low on the Christmas spirit.

Rich, you're a good guy.  Just don't take it personally when I mock My Little Pony or anything like that.  I like to think I'm a nice person and I get along with most people, unless somebody gives me a reason not to like them.  And as for the people who really have a problem with you, best to just ignore them, to be honest.

Aspie

Aspie

My Aspie senses. They are tingling.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 13, 2012, 03:54:45 AM
My Aspie senses. They are tingling.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

You're alright Rich, you're alright.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Vickers on Dec 13, 2012, 03:54:06 AM

Rich, you're a good guy.  Just don't take it personally when I mock My Little Pony or anything like that.  I like to think I'm a nice person and I get along with most people, unless somebody gives me a reason not to like them.  And as for the people who really have a problem with you, best to just ignore them, to be honest.

Well the one time it wasn't you really, it was someone through PM who will remain unknown... but thanks.

Quote from: coolbreeze on Dec 13, 2012, 03:58:31 AM

You're alright Rich, you're alright.
Thank you.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 13, 2012, 04:01:07 AM
Quote from: Vickers on Dec 13, 2012, 03:54:06 AM

Well the one time it wasn't you really, it was someone through PM who will remain unknown... but thanks.

Yeah, anything that happened between you and someone else in PMs had nothing to do with me.  Anyway, water under the bridge.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed