What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,815,143 times)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 21, 2009, 08:38:13 PM
Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Jan 20, 2009, 09:52:32 PM
The day after tomorrow is when exams start.

i just finished my exams today!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Lucky. ::)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I came back home early today and I had nothing to do other then sleep.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Go back to school tommorrow. Why couldn't it snow all week?

Undeadite

Undeadite

After convincing my ex to want to be friends for the sake of our friends, she told me to be tested for mono and because I thought she was going to tell me to get tested for something worse (or tell me she was pregnant) she is once again angry with me. WTF!!!

Nobody

Nobody

Quote from: Undeadite on Jan 21, 2009, 11:59:51 PM
After convincing my ex to want to be friends for the sake of our friends, she told me to be tested for mono and because I thought she was going to tell me to get tested for something worse (or tell me she was pregnant) she is once again angry with me. WTF!!!
It can't be as bad as my old girlfriend moving back into town lately and my current one getting jealous...   
:-X

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: Logan on Jan 22, 2009, 01:30:35 AM
Quote from: Undeadite on Jan 21, 2009, 11:59:51 PM
It can't be as bad as my old girlfriend moving back into town lately and my current one getting jealous...   
:-X

I dunno, ever have a drunk pms ridden Norwegian girl sneak into your secured building so she can yell at you?

Angel_Seb

Angel_Seb

I met my brother at the shopping centre and we went to the book store where he was supposed to get his school crap from; I tagged along for the Hell of it.
He actually went to reserve the books he needed but because they don't do that anymore I ended up paying $233 dollars for his school books.
Some one better f**king re-imberse me!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I was sick today.

Nobody

Nobody

Some people on another forum have banned me for a day for posting images from Valkyrie

Requiem28

Requiem28

well, this happened earlier this week, but we had a broken pipe, which resulted in water damage. it sucked.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Logan on Jan 22, 2009, 10:20:01 PM
Some people on another forum have banned me for a day for posting images from Valkyrie

that's stupid.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm bored and I have nothing else to do. I'm almost 18 in another few months and I still don't have a girl friend.

Celtic-predator

Wow my problems seem so small in comparison.

Played morrowind, explored a dungeon and couldnt get out because it was too dark. Spent around 2 hours trying, then upped the brightness of my tv and got out.

Vanski

Vanski

I destroyed another book, and had to start making it all over again. Also bought wrong pencils for colouring.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I awake up late today.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed