Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,097 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 16, 2014, 06:00:29 AM
FYI there's an anime short about Dante's Inferno on the Netflix instant watch. It's f**king dope.

The Dead Space one is also dope, but you have to watch the right one. It's Downfall, I believe. Aftermath was shite imo.
The 2D one was good. Whichever one was 3D sucked.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 16, 2014, 06:01:15 AM
The 2D one was good. Whichever one was 3D sucked.
Yep, correct.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

What is the deadspace where it kind of tells about the Ishimura?  The other one where it tells like three different stories is lame when it goes to 3d the 2d bits were decent.

I had such high hopes for DS then the third game came out.  f**kING MOONS.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I never finished the first I'm not a fan of being forced into annoying mini games for no reason.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I don't remember any mini games.  :P

Last of Us on survivalist difficulty.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm talking about the pointless interlude where they make you shoot asteroids, and the gun keeps heating up and punking out on you every five seconds.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

But that was easy.  :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I could never make it work. ???

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

wut

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I beat that shit, but that whole section is absolute horse shit. Probably the main reason I don't enjoy the first game that much cause I know I'm gonna have to deal with that section again. :P

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I didn't find it that bad either.

Black Ops getting out of the crashed helicopter on Elite was infinitely more infuriating. I f**king smacked a chip in my TV by slapping it with my wedding ring on. No joke, a little chip from that Rick James slap.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nothing infuriates me like Senator f**kface in MGR, though. :P

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

You must learn of the horrors and suffering that is Anubis in Zone of the Enders 2 on your first run.

No dodging, no parry, just trying to be as fast and agile as you can, on an on rail section where he gets faster and faster, and his homing attack becomes more accurate as it goes on.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I am trying to get into Hearthstone but I feel like the game is HEAVILY luck based. I played Yu Gi Oh for years and I never relied on luck that much like in Hearthstone. And in MTG the skill factor is even higher, while here in HS its all about the damn luck... there's no skill needed at all. What a shame, because the game is nice otherwise.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Almost every single game created has a luck factor. Especially card games.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed