Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,088 times)

Uncharted 2 and i played the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta a bit last night too.

Stalker

Stalker

I'm between Rage & Crysis right now. It's a pain in the ass trying to play 2 games at once.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Stalker on Oct 07, 2011, 08:22:29 AM
I'm between Rage & Crysis right now. It's a pain in the ass trying to play 2 games at once.

Finish one then finish the other,thats what i do.

Quote from: Effectz on Oct 07, 2011, 12:58:10 PM

i generally play one until i get stuck or frustrated, then swap, then swap back when i'm stuck in the other game.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Just finished 52 hours of dead island. I'm exhausted.

Keg

Keg

Crysis. This game is getting better and better all the time. I would have loved to have seen it in all its glory on the highest settings on PC.

Edit: Damn that wasnt as long as I expected. Just finished it. Just like Far Cry, its like a game of two halves. Bit pissed off an entire level was cut out of the PS3 version though. Only realised when I quickly looked at a guide to see how far into the game I was and apparently a mission where you fly a VTOL has been removed. It seems it was a major annoyance on the PC so they may have taken it out after bad feedback from the PC version down the years but surely with a control pad, PS3 or 360, that sequence would have played better and wouldnt have been as much of a frustrating mess. Ive watched videos on youtube and it looks awesome.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Modern Warfare.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Gears of War 3

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 07, 2011, 01:24:31 PM
Quote from: Effectz on Oct 07, 2011, 12:58:10 PM

i generally play one until i get stuck or frustrated, then swap, then swap back when i'm stuck in the other game.

If im stuck,im stuck.I solve it and finish the game before i play the other.Normally when i play games i do all the secondary objectives(FPS buff).when i do that then i concentrate on the next game.To me,playing two games at once is like watching two films,pausing to watch the next,which is totally retarded.I treat games like films,immersive story.

r888

r888

Im playing dino crisis

Keg

Keg

Quote from: r888 on Oct 08, 2011, 07:28:54 AM
Im playing dino crisis

Still waiting for a "real" Dino Crisis 3 one day. A proper sequel to that god damn cliff hanger of an ending to DC2.

Kimo

Kimo

Portal 2
DJ hero 2
harry potter deathly hallows part 1
Halo Reach
battlefield 2

First 3 on list are what LoveFilm.com sent me from my rent list this week. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Played some R.U.S.E as the U.K.

I decided to start out with a defensive because that was the smarter move as the terrain was excellent. I claimed supply depots but then I sent engineers to buil a secondary HQ behind my present one. Why? The only way the enemy can get to it and the other bases it will build under cover of the camo ruse (the enemy can't see what my buildings are doing) is to cross three bridges over a big river. On the enemy side of the river were thick forest that concealed my Guards infantry, Anti tank guns, recon vehicles, and Anti air guns. On the other side of the river I placed 8 Canadian Sexon mobile artillery units. At this point I made it impossible for a succesful ground attack and my Spitfires and AA stopped enemy fighters and bombers dead in their tracks. After bombing the enemy with Lancasters I sent an invasion of Guards infantry, Cromwell and Churchill tanks, Canadian Skink mobile AA and Sherman Firefly anti tank tanks, supported by air force units. It was absolute victory at 56 minutes in.

I won't lie, the enemy fought hard and relenlessly.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Oct 08, 2011, 11:53:30 AM
Quote from: r888 on Oct 08, 2011, 07:28:54 AM
Im playing dino crisis

Still waiting for a "real" Dino Crisis 3 one day. A proper sequel to that god damn cliff hanger of an ending to DC2.

Don't hold your breath. I posted on the Capcom boards some years ago and they said there's no interest.

Keg

Keg

I know that. Its been a hell of a long time since Dino Crisis 3 on the xbox so I doubt its ever going to happen. Dont know why. Imagine a Dino Crisis with Resident Evil 5's visuals and controls. Brilliant! Capcom obviously dont think it will sell.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed