Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,077 times)

Horhey

Horhey

Fallout New Vegas (patched) mostly, but will be playing Crysis 2 steady after Im done with all my characters, at least untill the next Fallout add-on is released.

Red Faction Battlegrounds, not bad, but not great, easy to learn, difficult to master, but it was free, and leveling up gives me stuff for RF:A
Sonic 2, already had it on the megadrive collection, but again it was free, in only on the second level and i've almost get my 2th chaos emerald :D

love PS+ ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Oblivion. I have a Wood Elf in Perfect Amber Armor.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

C&C Generals: Zero Hour. The enemy AI is some of the worst ever, but blowing shit up is sooooooooooo much fun 8)

Nope

Nope

Mercenaries 2. The AI is pretty weak, as is the story, but blowing shit up is a shit ton of fun.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Resident Evil 4.

Effectz

Effectz

dragon age 2 and crysis 2 oh and ive started playing starcraft 2 again online

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Onenchanbara Bikini Zombie Slayers.
No More Heroes 2

Nope

Nope

Sims 3.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 10, 2011, 01:40:41 AM
Resident Evil 4.

I've been tempted to break out some Resident Evil games lately too.

Cellien

Cellien

^ If you have an iOS device you should check out Tactical Soldier: Undead Rising.

http://toucharcade.com/2011/04/06/tactical-soldier-review/

I did some of the UI in it.  If you don't like tactical style gameplay though, it's not for you. 

And no, I'm not plugging it for financial gain.  I don't get royalties.   :D   It's just that it has been compared to Resident Evil a lot in reviews.

severen76

severen76

I'm not too sure on what an iOS device is, but if it's an iPhone 4 I should be alright; My contract runs out in June which is the perfect excuse to get one.

When I get one I'll check it out. I've played a couple of  RTS/Zombie flash games, and the manage to keep my attention for an hour or so.

Thanks for the suggestion/shameless plug! ;)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 4.

Haven't played that in a while had some good times, my friends and I when it first came out :)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Dark Fatalis on Apr 10, 2011, 10:51:02 PM
Resident Evil 4.

Haven't played that in a while had some good times, my friends and I when it first came out :)

Indeed. I'm playing with nothing but a TMP and Standard Pistol.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: severen76 on Apr 10, 2011, 10:43:10 PM
I'm not too sure on what an iOS device is, but if it's an iPhone 4 I should be alright; My contract runs out in June which is the perfect excuse to get one.

When I get one I'll check it out. I've played a couple of  RTS/Zombie flash games, and the manage to keep my attention for an hour or so.

Thanks for the suggestion/shameless plug! ;)

Hehe, np!

iOS device = iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed