attack of the predalien

Started by gangstapred, Feb 18, 2008, 02:17:09 AM

Author
attack of the predalien (Read 68,461 times)

gangstapred

gangstapred

when I saw wolf and chet fightin I was kind of mad because wolf was being tossed around like a ragdoll he barely got any hits off her.

gases

gases

Quote from: gangstapred on Feb 18, 2008, 02:17:09 AM
when I saw wolf and chet fightin I was kind of mad because wolf was being tossed around like a ragdoll he barely got any hits off her.

I thought it was realistic. I would have prefered chet to "claw" wolf instead of punch him into submission though. But I really enjoyed the fight scene.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

^Agreed.  It really doesn't make sense for an Alien to rassle an opponent.  Chet should have been all teeth 'n claws, not just pushing Wolf around like a schoolyard bully.

gases

gases

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Feb 18, 2008, 02:23:51 AM
^Agreed.  It really doesn't make sense for an Alien to rassle an opponent.  Chet should have been all teeth 'n claws, not just pushing Wolf around like a schoolyard bully.

Although I think Chet did bite wolf on the shoulder which was nice. I can't remember any aliens biting anything with their primary mouth, if you could call it that.

marrerom

marrerom

a predalien would be to a predator what a normal alien is to a human. if anything wolf did too well against chet.

gangstapred

gangstapred

Quote from: gases on Feb 18, 2008, 02:24:40 AM
Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Feb 18, 2008, 02:23:51 AM

Although I think Chet did bite wolf on the shoulder which was nice. I can't remember any aliens biting anything with their primary mouth, if you could call it that.

wow that was somethin we didnt expect to see

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: marrerom on Feb 18, 2008, 02:30:14 AM
a predalien would be to a predator what a normal alien is to a human. if anything wolf did too well against chet.

Yeah but the way the aliens were dumbed down I was waiting to see one get killed by Dallas kicking it in the face.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

^Deleted scene.  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I actually liked it. It showed just how dangerous Chet was IMO. Like, finally, here's a creature that's actually tougher than the Predator.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 18, 2008, 05:30:54 AM

I actually liked it. It showed just how dangerous Chet was IMO. Like, finally, here's a creature that's actually tougher than the Predator.

But.....normal aliens ARE tougher then predators. They need their weapons, remember?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Feb 18, 2008, 06:01:14 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 18, 2008, 05:30:54 AM

But.....normal aliens ARE tougher then predators. They need their weapons, remember?

I don't think an Alien is tougher than a Predator.

Stalker

Stalker

The fight, while short, was fantastic. The only part I found completely unrealistic was that for an "elite" predator, Wolf was disarmed of both his combistick & whip pathetically easily. It seemed like that part of the scene was a feeble excuse for him to lose all his weapons so he would take off his mask & turn the fight into a slugfest.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Stalker on Feb 18, 2008, 06:18:52 AM
The fight, while short, was fantastic. The only part I found completely unrealistic was that for an "elite" predator, Wolf was disarmed of both his combistick & whip pathetically easily. It seemed like that part of the scene was a feeble excuse for him to lose all his weapons so he would take off his mask & turn the fight into a slugfest.

Even after that, he was still being slapped around. The only time he made a mark was when he ripped out Chet's tongue and drove his blades thru Chet's skull.

SiL

SiL

Good thing it was never established Wolf was an elite.

Stalker

Stalker

It was "established" only because he wiped the floor with every alien he came across...although really, that was in part to them hardly making a serious effort to attack him most of the time, not to mention his excessive use of the dual plasmacasters.

The predalien seemed to be the only xenomorph with a brain...it dodged nearly every single one of his attacks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed