ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages)

Started by Cvalda, Nov 23, 2013, 05:33:45 AM

Author
ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages) (Read 397,765 times)

SM

SM

I can do it on installments.

But never mind that - cover by one of AvPGs finest AND Boba Fett.

locusta

Quote from: SM on Aug 31, 2014, 08:31:44 PM

But never mind that - cover by one of AvPGs finest AND Boba Fett.

Cheers mate. But content will beat the cover, at least I hope so :D LOL

SM

Oh, it will.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: locusta on Aug 30, 2014, 08:05:44 AM
I will not forget the fanbase. A bit patients and let's see until December  ;)

I have a feeling you had something to do with this too?  :P Did you work on the standard cover or this one?

Quote from: SM on Aug 29, 2014, 09:59:14 PM
Hicks always gets freebies anyway.

Not always. Never received a reply when I branched out to Insight. And S.D isn't very fast when it comes to replying to e-mails. I asked if she'd got a picture to go along with our interview ages ago and she's yet to reply. I'll poke her again.

I'll definitely pick up a standard edition.

HuDaFuK

Anyone know if any of the features listed in those bullet points will be exclusive to the Collector's Edition? Or will they all be in the standard edition too?

locusta

locusta

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2014, 07:21:16 AM
Quote from: locusta on Aug 30, 2014, 08:05:44 AM
I will not forget the fanbase. A bit patients and let's see until December  ;)

I have a feeling you had something to do with this too?  :P Did you work on the standard cover or this one?

Quote from: SM on Aug 29, 2014, 09:59:14 PM
Hicks always gets freebies anyway.
Not always. Never received a reply when I branched out to them. And S.D isn't very fast when it comes to replying to e-mails. I asked if she'd got a picture to go along with our interview ages ago and she's yet to reply. xD

I'll definitely pick up a standard edition.

Well, I guessed all what is listed at the specs over at Sideshow would finally release me from NDA :D

Not only the cover is mine ;)

And I guess the Standard edition will be a very, very good buy as well.

As for freebies, please read the comment I stated a page before. ;)

SM

I don't believe the special edition will have extra content - though perhaps the inserts may be differently formatted or presented.  Don't know for certain.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: SM on Aug 31, 2014, 08:31:44 PM

That's very sporting of you ol' chap! Do you accept Afghan Afghani's, Zimbabwean Dollars or Coke bottle caps?

Quote from: locusta on Sep 01, 2014, 08:04:21 AM
the cover is mine ;)

Lovely job on the cover Mr. Grasshopper!

Corporal Hicks

The thing I'm most excited for out of this...Morse. I really want to see what Danelle has done for that.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SM on Sep 01, 2014, 08:11:13 AMI don't believe the special edition will have extra content - though perhaps the inserts may be differently formatted or presented.  Don't know for certain.

Thanks, hopefully you're right. I love the sound of some of that stuff but I can't justify shelling out so much for the bumper edition.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2014, 12:32:37 PMThe thing I'm most excited for out of this...Morse. I really want to see what Danelle has done for that.

Same, interested to see what they've come up with for him! The medical report on John Marachek caught my eye too, always wanted to hear more about him.

locusta

Yeah, guys. The ultimate Fanboy work!

Here you got it! :D

Let the flame war begin.

Ah, just kidding. At least it was fun to work on and I still can´t believe how I have done it. (Still suffer from sleep deprivation) :D

MrSpaceJockey

AHHHHH you worked on it!  Haven't read any earlier comments and didn't know.  I was literally thinking this "Xenomorph expert" Markus ain't got nothing on Locusta.  :D

Mr. Clemens

Quote• Veterinarian report on Jonesy the cat

The. Cat's. Name. Is. JONES!  >:(

SM

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Sep 01, 2014, 03:59:54 PM
Quote• Veterinarian report on Jonesy the cat

The. Cat's. Name. Is. JONES!  >:(

MISTER Jones to you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed