New Strause Interview in Sport

Started by Darkness, May 13, 2008, 05:09:54 AM

Author
New Strause Interview in Sport (Read 87,798 times)

Blaz

Blaz

Uhh, he is really over-compensating for the small aliens in AVPR...

StealthHunter

Wow, that interview is just sad, really f**king sad.

I need a drink now. I mean I was already gonna drink anyway. But now I'm going to be depressed drunk instead of happy drunk.

HF

HF

The BS are still enjoying their Kenner aliens action figures aren't they... Watch out for King Kong alien!

And Fox are really gonna greenlight this !....  :D "insane in the membrane!"

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Blaz on May 13, 2008, 06:52:40 AM
Uhh, he is really over-compensating for the small aliens in AVPR...

Lol. This has occurred to me. We bitched about the Aliens being pussies in AvPR so now we get Dino-Morphs! The most badass Aliens around this side of the galaxy. They're so badass that it takes three Predators to take down a hive of 'em!

Yeah...keep 'em away from this franchise. Bad news is I've seen an increasing amount of magazines saying they'll be back for a third. Even the f**king Odeon magazine.  >:( I'm sorry but no, Colin, just no.

Ya know, I bet he's just yanking our chain. Yeah...that's it. Our chain.

Highland

Highland

can somone dig out the giant sized alien in that comic, it has to go on this thread, at the top  :D

Sil's cracking me up, some funny sh*t

Craig

Craig

These guys are a joke. That's all that needs to be said.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: PHANTOM on May 13, 2008, 05:23:25 AM
I want Fox to give them all the money in the world and all the time in the world, so they can do their best job ever.

So do I...just so that we can bury all these "they didn't have enough money!" excuses for every f*cked up decision made on AvPR once and for all.

Said it before, I'll say it again...a budget does not stifle a creative artist.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Why is everyone complaining about dinosaur-sized aliens?  Not all aliens in the universe are born from humans, you know.  

Anyway, it's not their size that worrys me - it's how they are going to be portrayed.  If I see aliens acting like Godzilla then I'll be pissed.

SiL

SiL

Cos dinosaur-sized Aliens would be stupid.

Yes. I know the Queen is big. But not that big.

Aran

Aran

if only the combined plasma cannons of upcomin Preds could obliterate their idea to pieces...

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Thats it .. I give up! 

You think people would learn from there mistakes not smack the ball out of the f**king park.  ???

KS

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: SiL on May 13, 2008, 09:59:41 AM

They might just wonna come up with a new type of alien. It might sound stupid until you see it and if its on the alien home world it could be that size because its superior to the rest and the leader of the aliens or something.

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Quote from: nukem11 on May 13, 2008, 10:24:59 AM
Quote from: SiL on May 13, 2008, 09:59:41 AM

They might just wonna come up with a new type of alien. It might sound stupid until you see it and if its on the alien home world it could be that size because its superior to the rest and the leader of the aliens or something.

Exploring new ideas is fine ... I have no qualms with that! But dino-sized aliens is far out man.  :o

Scree

Scree

Maybe we will finally get flying aliens.

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Quote from: Scree on May 13, 2008, 10:44:33 AM
Maybe we will finally get flying aliens.

That's ridiculous ... maybe and alien pooping?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed