Fox Talks Prometheus Sequel

Started by ikarop, Aug 01, 2012, 04:01:38 PM

Author
Fox Talks Prometheus Sequel (Read 89,219 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

No Chuck Norris pointing at you in the scene, so you two don't have to worry.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

On my last screening, so far, one from the rows in front of me suddenly began to grin.. And then, when the movie ended and the lights were turned on, one lady from that row stood up, turning to leave, revealing her huuuge belly.

I met her a few times, while I was walking my dog.. She have twins. I think.

Nightmare Asylum

Did you ask her what she thought of the scene? :P

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

She looks like sister of Uma Thurman, her husband, who was nearby, wouldn't be happy :D

Nightmare Asylum

Meh. Next time you're around them, just be sure not to spike his drink if either of them are looking ;)

Highland

Highland

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 01, 2012, 04:30:11 PM
Most women are not going to want to get pregnant after that.

My wife told me she was preggers the day before. When we went to see it the only thing I was cringing at was the fact that I totally forgot about that scene and was facing a slap afterwards.

urvile

urvile

Just got back from watching it again. I swear to god if it turns out the Engineers hate us because we killed Space Jockey Jesus I'm going to throw a chair through the movie screen.

SM

SM

Quote from: Highland on Sep 01, 2012, 11:30:28 PM

My wife told me she was preggers the day before. When we went to see it the only thing I was cringing at was the fact that I totally forgot about that scene and was facing a slap afterwards.

I didn't even know that scene was in it when my up-the-duff missus got grossed out by it.  And then accused me of not telling her about it!

Highland

Highland

Quote from: SM on Sep 03, 2012, 05:33:14 AM

I didn't even know that scene was in it when my up-the-duff missus got grossed out by it.  And then accused me of not telling her about it!

:D I only remembered whilst watching it.

Funny thing was I did it again the week after. We decided to pick a Blu Ray to watch and I picked Children of Men.....  :o :laugh:

SiL

SiL

I was looking forward to seeing my friend's reaction when I went to see it with her, but the only thing that bothered her was the fact Shaw seemed awful athletic immediately following a c-section.

"So, the whole scene with the baby alien ... "
"It was bullshit! You couldn't run around and pull yourself up like she was at the end after a c-section. You're not allowed to lift anything for, like, a week afterwards."

Valaquen

Valaquen

My fiance was four months pregnant at the time, and we saw it twice. Her only reaction was, like SiL's friend, to criticise Noomi's performance pre- and post-caesarian, 'cause y'know, now that she's pregnant she's a know-it-all  :laugh: Now my other good friend squirmed, and he ain't pregnant! 

T Dog

T Dog

Also regarding C sections. Don't they remove your guts and place them on a tray?
I was really hoping for the ultimate gross out ever. Didn't happen unfortunately. You know, something to actually rival the beloved chestburster.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: tmjhur on Sep 03, 2012, 11:16:19 AM
Also regarding C sections. Don't they remove your guts and place them on a tray?
I was really hoping for the ultimate gross out ever. Didn't happen unfortunately. You know, something to actually rival the beloved chestburster.

It was a bit light on gore but I still found the scene pretty tense. It was almost like you were going into surgery yourself.

Master

Master

Quote from: tmjhur on Sep 03, 2012, 11:16:19 AM
No, they don`t.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarean_section

T Dog

T Dog

My bad. It would have been more disgusting though if so.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed