What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 589,040 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2018, 02:19:43 PM
Quote from: Darkness on Jan 05, 2018, 06:53:14 PM
Cripes, you don't seem to have much luck. My old PS3 got the infamous ylod. Of course it was well out of warranty so I got another on ebay.

This might be a good opportunity to get a ps4 pro.

I ended up buying her a Slim one. Gonna see if I can salvage that PS4 and get rid of it. I read somewhere that replacing the hard-drive was one of the potential solutions for this particular error.

A little too late as I'd already brought her a new one but I finally got around to trying to rebuild the dead PS4 today and it's back up and running :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. Day 5 of feeling like shit. I can't stand illness.

Shinawi

Shinawi

I hope you get well soon.

2018 is already starting to look disastrous. Watching the news is making me worried for a lot of people.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 05, 2018, 08:24:00 AM
Urgh. Day 5 of feeling like shit. I can't stand illness.
Know how you feel the heaters in the f**king office where I work doesn't work so Im freezing's my balls of.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Bad weekend. The mrs and I have been ill over the last week and a bit but it hit her really bad over the weekend. No sleep Friday or Saturday night and only a little bit last night. So that means I also had no sleep and I had to cancel my plans both days to stay with her. Feel like shit. Back at work and left her in bed.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

There's a load of lurgie going around at the moment. My family and girlfriend have both had it. So far, touch wood, I've escaped. Hope it clears up soon.

As for myself, I'm suffering from the eBay Outbid Blues.

SM

SM

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You dicks. I take back my love of the Aussies.

SM

SM

For what it's worth - we'd never heard of it, nor how you guys ended up with it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Another night of barely any sleep. It seemed she was getting better.  :'(

Huggs

Huggs

Unhappy is one word for it but I lost my 4 legged buddy. 9 years young and as happy and healthy as they come. He escaped out the door and some idiot wasn't paying attention behind the wheel. Had to bury him in the dark and the rain. Muddy, soaked to the bone, freezing cold, and an empty dog bed by my feet. Staring at toys that will never be played with again. Hell of a way to end the day. Still doesn't feel like reality.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

As someone who's lost a dog in similar circumstances, you have my condolences.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm really sorry to hear man.  :(

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Losing any pet is very sad, losing one you really love is truly heartbreaking. I know that feeling all too well myself as well. Hope you are ok and remember all the times you spent together.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sorry to hear that Huggs.  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed