[close]
[close]

Why do I detect drugs in that game?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Nah, man, you sell rope.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I think i'm going to play a couple of matches on reach before i go to bed.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

MHP3

Keg

Keg

Dead Space. Havnt played this for over a year. Time to shit my pants again.

Killzone 2, got it preowned a while ago, but never got around to playing it, i figured i'll play whilst i'm waiting for the black ops super patch!

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Keg on Dec 08, 2010, 12:56:27 PM
luck, i dont find games scary...i wish i did as i love getting scared.. the only game that slightly freaked me out was Fatal Frame.

Keg

Keg

its not scary actually. Not in the way Silent Hill can creep people out with its atmopshere. With Dead Space theres the odd jump here and there but after a while it becomes so action packed its not scary at all. The first part of the game is the scariest when youre wandering dark corridors and have no idea what the hell is going on. I think the only reason a game like this will put the jitters up you is if you play it alone, in the dark and have the volume up very high. That way when something sudden happens you'll shit yourself.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Keg on Dec 08, 2010, 02:13:39 PM
its not scary actually. Not in the way Silent Hill can creep people out with its atmopshere. With Dead Space theres the odd jump here and there but after a while it becomes so action packed its not scary at all. The first part of the game is the scariest when youre wandering dark corridors and have no idea what the hell is going on. I think the only reason a game like this will put the jitters up you is if you play it alone, in the dark and have the volume up very high. That way when something sudden happens you'll shit yourself.
i own it on the 360 and have to agree with you there, the atmosphere is creepy as hell for the first 2 levels.. mainly the ambient sounds but after a while you get used to the scare attempts.. from then on you kind of know when something is gonna pop out the vents or stand up from a 'play dead' stance. If anyone knows any games that are scary please let me know.. i have been searching for some for a while, i own fear and fear 2 but the action parts bore the hell out of me, i also own both condemned games wich are ok but not to scary.

VEF214

VEF214

Try Doom 3.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: VEF214 on Dec 08, 2010, 03:44:42 PM
Try Doom 3.
yep i have, finished about 2 years ago... it was ok but just didnt draw me in, i prefered cryostasis..

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Dec 08, 2010, 01:58:57 PM
luck, i dont find games scary...i wish i did as i love getting scared.. the only game that slightly freaked me out was Fatal Frame.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm selling mine...got all the trophies so there's no point in keeping it. Can't wait for the sequel ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed