Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,100 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

That reminds me, later I can put in the second disc as I have the PlatniumHits version.

The second disc has an additional bonus episode, exclusive behind the scenes documentaries, extensive interactive design galleries, and music tracks from the award winning original score.

Vepariga

Vepariga

currently playing a few games of ME3 multi, and spending too much of my time on Old Republic.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Skyrim
Gears of War 3

r888

r888

left for dead 1

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

GTA IV. Replayin'. Been awhile. Feels good.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 23, 2012, 05:13:20 AM
GTA IV. Replayin'. Been awhile. Feels good.

Nice, I wanna start a replay of that too.

Right now, I'm rollin' through GTA: San Andreas.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Mass Effect 2.

Spoiler
Lots of progress, I've really upgraded the ship a lot and I gained the loyalty of Tali (innocent without revealing the truth of her father), Grunt (killed that huge creature before the time ended in the Rite ;D), the Salarian (still trying to learn his name, the former student was killed by the Salarian, before that I... motivated the Krogan scout into heading back to base), Jack, and... I forget the name of the Cerberus operative. I saved at the Citadel where I'm doing something for Garrus, then after that Miranda. After that I'm off to get material for the upgraded lab and then enlisting two more members. I've pretty much been a good guy with a bit of badass here and there. I liked how I could (and did) import my character from #1.

I hope to find out later in the story but...

Spoiler
The first time I had a vision since ME1, when it showed the Protheans dying, it focusd on a Collector this time. So I've had a guess since that exact moment, that the Collectors are indoctrinated Protheans, puppets of the Reapers, I guess I'll find out when I get further in the story.
[close]
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 23, 2012, 07:02:19 AM
Mass Effect 2.

Spoiler
Lots of progress, I've really upgraded the ship a lot and I gained the loyalty of Tali (innocent without revealing the truth of her father), Grunt (killed that huge creature before the time ended in the Rite ;D), the Salarian (still trying to learn his name, the former student was killed by the Salarian, before that I... motivated the Krogan scout into heading back to base), Jack, and... I forget the name of the Cerberus operative. I saved at the Citadel where I'm doing something for Garrus, then after that Miranda. After that I'm off to get material for the upgraded lab and then enlisting two more members. I've pretty much been a good guy with a bit of badass here and there. I liked how I could (and did) import my character from #1.

I hope to find out later in the story but...

Spoiler
The first time I had a vision since ME1, when it showed the Protheans dying, it focusd on a Collector this time. So I've had a guess since that exact moment, that the Collectors are indoctrinated Protheans, puppets of the Reapers, I guess I'll find out when I get further in the story.
[close]
[close]

Mordin Solus, MORDIN SOLUS, HIS NAME IS MORDIN SOLUS!!!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Okay okay. I'll get that in my head, I'm not exactly a name person, I'm more of a face person.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, got a little carried away...

It's just... it's Mordin!

Ah, you'll remember his name soon as he tells you a bit about his theatrical past.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Yea, I only just met him today.  ;D

Terx2

Terx2

Left 4 Dead on 360

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 21, 2012, 02:06:25 PM
I'm so close to getting all the achievements in CoD 4 but this Mile High Club on Veteran is driving me to the point of f**king insanity. How the f**k do you do this in a minute!?!??!
When I still had 360 I made it after 30 min of tries xD For some reason I find the defend the homo sniper in Pripyat mission way more harder than MHC.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

'Skyrim'

And loving every hour of it.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

More Mass Effect 2.

Spoiler
Miranda! Why you being such a stupid bitch?  :o She got all pissy because I was nice to Jack, f**k, I don't even like Jack, I don't even talk to her, but at the same time she's a super victim so I was being merciful that one time, result is Miranada going into complete bitch mode. Jesus, the only girl I enjoy talking to is Tali, the other 2 are f**king bitchy. Oh, and besides a new member, Samara, she sheems chill (what a relief), I just leave her be to do whatever she does in that room. I just want to take Miranda and Jack and blow them out of the goddamn airlock! Oh, yes, we have the technology.

I saved and got off after getting Thane on to the team (he dying  :(). I wonder who fills the last space? Better not be Ashley, no child after two years... don't fix what isn't broken.  :) I guess I'm in what they call a 'romance' with Tali. Damn, there is always a catch to love, if I make love with her without the necessary protection she will f**king die. Sadface. But I'm loyal either way.  I'd rather have a lady with a poor immune system than a healthy bitch monger.  :)

Anyway, the ship is fully upgraded and my next mission is to retrieve a Reaper thingy on some ship.

I love how my guess from before was spot on. The Collectors ARE Protheans, but altered and under the control of the Reapers.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed