Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,618 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Developed by the B-team, and the big minds behind the originals are long gone.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing some Age Of Empires II, for old-time's sake (it feels like a Christmas game for some reason).

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Spider-Man 2

So that Sandman side story was like a not terrible version of Spider-Man 3.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really enjoyed the second Spidey. Insomniac do such a good job with the property.

I started replaying Halo Wars 1 at the weekend, but just brought Avatar yesterday and put a few hours into it.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I would love it if Avatar was on Steam, maybe it will be one day.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

AVP 2010

So many good memories

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Dec 29, 2023, 02:29:23 PMAVP 2010

So many good memories

I've heard it was mid.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Trying out Chasm The Rift, after 25 years of playing the demo.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm back on a Metroid kick, not doing them in timeline order though.

I just cleared Metroid Fusion for the first time in over a decade, despite being pretty linear there were a few bits that felt unintuitive (fighting the gold Space Pirate looking things that you have to shoot in the back with a charged shot), and some of the bosses felt cheap (f**k that boss with the 3 plants on the bottom that can just suck you in and do constant damage).

Final result: 14:15 (which feels really, really high), 54% items (which feels kinda low).

Now I'm trying my hand at Metroid II on the Gameboy - emulated via Nintendo 3DS, although I do own an OG grey brick Game Boy and a Metroid II cartridge. I've had this game since I was a kid but never got very far in it, I think a big part of that was after playing a bazillion hours in Super Mario Land I just couldn't wrap my head around having to explore in all directions and sometimes backtrack. With a few Metroidvanias under my belt now, I think I'll do better this time around.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Almost through the W-Y Spire in the Dark Descent. Can't wait for the final 2 levels, considering where they are.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Wweyland

Wweyland

Watching the video, it does seem weird what they did with Venom (haven't played the game yet, nor the first one).

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just wrapped up Spider-Man 2. Overall, excellent stuff.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Struggling through the next to last mission of Aliens: Dark Descent. Seems to be the longest mission in the game.

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

Currently replaying Resident Evil 4 remake. What a great game. Golden standard of how to remake older title. It made an already excellent experience even better. And I'm glad they left fight with Verdugo almost intact. I love how it's the best fight With Xenomorph in games, and it's not even a real thing :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed