Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:38:31 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 309,435 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: LukaKovach on Jun 05, 2008, 04:36:08 PM
Got some pics

Thanks mate, I appriate it. ;)

War Wager

War Wager

Now I only need three more:

- Skull Cleaner (from the beginning)
- Chet impregnating Sue (throat shot)
- The shot where Chet is looking into the maternity ward and you get a good shot of her crest

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Da-Wolf on Jun 06, 2008, 08:48:17 PM
don't listen to him, he's an impostor! I'm the real Wolf.

Please, you're Da-Wolf. Hardly the real McCoy. ;)

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Well I have a request, but not a screen request. If someone could rip the predator's laugh at the end of P1 and make it a mp3 file with 50 kbs quality or so, I'd be pretty grateful  ;)

Never mind, I just did it, and used the file as my custom ringtone, from the beeping sound of the nuke bomb through all his laugh, feel so geek right now  :D

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

About 3-4 days ago I got this sick 28 inch screen for my PC.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

er... I dont want to spoil your fun... but if you dont have and alternate HD source, or a better video grapic card... the difference you notices is basicly.... you have a brand new monitor, with a new size... and when you do that... things look differente no matter how experienced you are.

i pretty much see the same screenshots. (but from what ive seen actual difference is from DVD and blue ray.... in the second one you can see the hair -try looking on the intertet for vs screenshots-)

I insist: I dont want to sound mean.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Here are some AVP pics I got today :)

Cinnamon

Cinnamon

Quote from: Alienseseses on Mar 10, 2008, 01:37:16 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 08, 2008, 08:07:31 PM

But there is a goof. Look at the dead guy's legs. Does that net look tight at all?

Yes it does look very tight.  I guess they didn't have net stockings in his size.   :D

WisePredator

WisePredator

Can somebody get some pictures of Jesse being cut in half please?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think those are already up, check a few pages back.

Green Goblin

Green Goblin

Oh, my sides are hurting from laughing! That first picture was hilarious!

Major Alan Schaefer

Those look like set lights to me... their set up to evenly and he only killed one guy how could that equal to lights. Besides those look big for flashlights

Xenodog

Xenodog

can someone get some of chet coming out the water in the sewer and when she smashed through the concrete out from the sewer?

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

looking for high rez blue ray shit pics of scar

DarkBladeClan Wolf

DarkBladeClan Wolf

Could someone get some shots of where the alien was head-biting the guy ny the pool and wolf comes up and stabs it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed