Hive war.

Started by Sunset Pred, Aug 06, 2007, 09:04:11 PM

Author
Hive war. (Read 4,457 times)

Sunset Pred

Sunset Pred

Would you like to see a hive war in Alien 5 or AVP 3. I've always liked the idea of to hives fighting for space and hosts. What do you think.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: The Raven on Aug 06, 2007, 09:04:11 PM
Would you like to see a hive war in Alien 5 or AVP 3. I've always liked the idea of to hives fighting for space and hosts. What do you think.
yea Alien 5 would be cool with that

aliensetta

aliensetta

I like the idea. It would be very cool to see.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Go see Genocide.  :P

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 06, 2007, 10:54:03 PM
Go see Genocide.  :P
what's that lol?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/literature.php?section=novelsalien

Title: Aliens: Genocide
By: David Bischoff
Publication Date: Jul 7, 1994
Description: Their queen is dead and the hive mind has been left to flounder on its own. On a world bereft of its only guiding force a schism is taking place: two strains of alien, formerly united by one all-powerful mother, now divide their forces for a world-shattering, acid-drenched war. On Earth, after a generation of rebuilding in the wake of alien infestation, athletes from every corner of the world are flocking to humanity's Goodwill Games. But some come with a dangerous new tool: a drug called Fire, distilled from the very essence of the aliens' body chemistry. The military wants it, Pharmaceutical kingpin Daniel Grant wants it. And the only place the essential ingredient can be found is on a world convulsed by alien holocaust.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 06, 2007, 10:56:56 PM
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/literature.php?section=novelsalien

Title: Aliens: Genocide
By: David Bischoff
Publication Date: Jul 7, 1994
Description: Their queen is dead and the hive mind has been left to flounder on its own. On a world bereft of its only guiding force a schism is taking place: two strains of alien, formerly united by one all-powerful mother, now divide their forces for a world-shattering, acid-drenched war. On Earth, after a generation of rebuilding in the wake of alien infestation, athletes from every corner of the world are flocking to humanity's Goodwill Games. But some come with a dangerous new tool: a drug called Fire, distilled from the very essence of the aliens' body chemistry. The military wants it, Pharmaceutical kingpin Daniel Grant wants it. And the only place the essential ingredient can be found is on a world convulsed by alien holocaust.

interesting...comic correct

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And novel. I quoted the novel info there.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 06, 2007, 11:00:42 PM
And novel. I quoted the novel info there.
have u read both if so which is better?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The novel IMHO but then again, I prefer all the novels. My suggestion? Wait for the Aliens Omnibus Vol2. It's in there.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 06, 2007, 11:04:35 PM
The novel IMHO but then again, I prefer all the novels. My suggestion? Wait for the Aliens Omnibus Vol2. It's in there.
alright lol...i'm waiting for the trailer lol

SM

SM

For a species so single mindedly focused on survival - killing each other makes no sense whatsoever,

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SM on Aug 07, 2007, 12:02:08 AM
For a species so single mindedly focused on survival - killing each other makes no sense whatsoever,
ants do it

SiL

SiL

SM

SM

Zing!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed