space jockey

Started by Weyland, May 19, 2007, 11:28:14 PM

Author
space jockey (Read 11,174 times)

Weyland

Weyland

I was wondering how could a fcehugger fit on the space jocky's head. Let alone the space jocky has a verry strange mouth not suit for a facehugger.              ???

SM

SM

Obviously it is suited.

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: SM on May 19, 2007, 11:29:40 PM
Obviously it is suited.

I am just saying that it was probably a goof that the filmmakers did not overlook.

SM

SM

Doubt it.

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: SM on May 19, 2007, 11:57:11 PM
Doubt it.

How could a facehugger fit on that head. the space jocky has a tube/hose running from it's moust attaching to its kungs

Weyland

Weyland

here is a photo proving that a facehugger cannot do anything with this creature

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Really a waste of space to double-post.  Think about it like this: In AVP, Scar takes off his mask, gets  facehugged, and then puts his mask back on.  The Jockey could have easily had a similar scenario.  And if creatures grow large enough to a certain extent, the huggers don't even need to clamp their face, they can just crawl down the poor bastards' throats.

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on May 20, 2007, 12:14:55 AM
Really a waste of space to double-post.  Think about it like this: In AVP, Scar takes off his mask, gets  facehugged, and then puts his mask back on.  The Jockey could have easily had a similar scenario.  And if creatures grow large enough to a certain extent, the huggers don't even need to clamp their face, they can just crawl down the poor bastards' throats.

What makes you think he is wearing a mask? Clearly it is part of him :P

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

QuoteWhat makes you think he is wearing a mask? Clearly it is part of him

What evidence have you to support that?

SiL

SiL

The fact it's fossilized and clearly part of the head.

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: SiL on May 20, 2007, 12:37:43 AM
The fact it's fossilized and clearly part of the head.

yes but look at the chair. it also looks like part of him but he has grown around it. sme with the mask

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Quoteit also looks like part of him but he has grown around it.

Oh yes, if it looks like something then it just has to be the case. :p

QuoteThe fact it's fossilized and clearly part of the head.

Sorry, there is nothing 'clear' about it.  Not unless it can be proved that the Jockey isn't inside an advanced full body space suit designed to bond it to the ship.

SM

SM

Quotehere is a photo proving that a facehugger cannot do anything with this creature

Oddly enough I've seen this film called Alien that "proves" you're wrong.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on May 20, 2007, 12:52:23 AM
Oh yes, if it looks like something then it just has to be the case. :p

It's stronger evidence then 'Well, you know, it's possible it's not' ;)

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: SM on May 20, 2007, 01:04:17 AM
Quotehere is a photo proving that a facehugger cannot do anything with this creature

Oddly enough I've seen this film called Alien that "proves" you're wrong.

I AM JUST SAYING MAYBE IT WAS A FILMMAKERS MISTAKE. But nmow i realize that if it is not, then the mask probably fused just as the chair did. Which i just said yet you continue to say i think otherwise. so i learned never to make a post....wait this is soooooo off subject. I could get banned.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed