The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 469,104 times)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 10, 2014, 02:19:57 PM
Not sure if serious or a George R.R. Martin Joke :D
Uh, ahem... of course it was a joke... a most humorous and clever joke on my part, if I may say so. ;D

Spoiler
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Valaquen

Valaquen

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Still have yet to see season three, but the preview for four is looking really cool. Can't wait for the full trailer!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 10, 2014, 07:58:54 PM
Still have yet to see season three
It's your priority as of... now  :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Gonna be getting it when the Blu-ray hits next month. Been reading the books in the meantime. I'm a little more than a hundred pages into A Dance With Dragons at the moment. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Valaquen on Jan 10, 2014, 07:58:02 PM
Season 4 teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih3WsEKmID0

Is this year's trailer gonna provide me with yet another awesome song for my playlist, like they did with the last two? I bet.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 10, 2014, 08:12:50 PM
Is this year's trailer gonna provide me with yet another awesome song for my playlist, like they did with the last two? I bet.

Annnd now I'm gonna head to YouTube to check out the past couple trailers :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 10, 2014, 08:18:01 PM
Annnd now I'm gonna head to YouTube to check out the past couple trailers :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBcXe2B97TQ#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnFZQ2u8Te8#ws

If you like Bones, I recommend that you check out the "Secondhand Rapture" album. One of my favorites.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Very cool. Will give that a listen. :) Quite like Florence and the Machine as well. And after starting 'Secondhand Rapture' I realized I've heard (and liked) Ms Mr before as well.

Random question, but how was Theon in season 3? I heard something about an
Spoiler
attempted escape. Just wondering, since he obviously wasn't present in the book.
[close]

Eva

Eva

My trustworthy sources say, yes it will! :)

Spoiler

NA... you and I have unfinished business...! :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Jan 10, 2014, 08:27:41 PMMy trustworthy sources say, yes it will! :)

Spoiler
Emil... golden head.

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 10, 2014, 08:25:05 PM
Very cool. Will give that a listen. :) Quite like Florence and the Machine as well.

Random question, but how was Theon in season 3? I heard something about an
Spoiler
attempted escape. Just wondering, since he obviously wasn't present in the book.
[close]
Let me know what you think. ;)

Yeah, he's around for quite a bit. I won't say too much, since it's part of A Dance with Dragons, but it's quite disturbing. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 10, 2014, 08:32:00 PM
Let me know what you think. ;)

Loving it. Actually turns out I've heard a couple of the songs before. Nice to hear it all in succession. :)

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 10, 2014, 08:32:00 PM
Yeah, he's around for quite a bit. I won't say too much, since it's part of A Dance with Dragons, but it's quite disturbing. :D

Ahh, so they just kind of push his story forward a bit? Can't wait to get to start his chapters!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Careful what you wish for. :laugh:

Eva

Eva

The Ms Mr song fit perfectly with the S3 trailer. I don't think any other series trailers I've seen, has gotten me as excited as the ones they made for the GOT seasons.

As for Theon... at least his sister got... souvenirs to remember him by while he's away. :-X

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed