The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 469,045 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: EEV2650 on May 28, 2013, 05:56:25 PM"My God...It's sunny outside..."   :laugh: Classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShgSRsYY3WM#ws
I think this is the first interview I've watched with Jack Gleeson. I really hope he will partake in the commentaries for Season 3.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I love how everything about him and even his eyes changed when he delivered his villianized lines. It's like his eyes became evn more pale. Awesome actor. He got cool points when he name dropped Hexus from Fern Gully.   :laugh:

m41guy

m41guy

bump for tomorrow the show comes back.  It's been an extra week and I hope everyone made it through their week without GoT  :laugh:

Should be a party!

Book spoiler
Spoiler
I hope they do it right.
[close]

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Tonight's the night.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jun 02, 2013, 04:14:47 PM
Tonight's the night.
Those two weeks were killer.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Get the popcorn ready fellas  ;D

viendammage

viendammage

What's the difference between Twitter and Game of Thrones?  Twitter only has 140 characters!

But seriously, this is one of the only shows I watch these days because my lady friend loves it.  I hear some serious stuff is going to go down by the end of this season if they follow the book!

Vertigo

Vertigo

Tonight's the night.

...And it's going to happen again, and again.

(I wish you'd said that in the Dexter thread.)

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Vertigo on Jun 02, 2013, 07:19:55 PM
Tonight's the night.

...And it's going to happen again, and again.

(I wish you'd said that in the Dexter thread.)

The connection was not lost on me.

m41guy

m41guy

I hope it's a killer episode!

Spoiler
;D
[close]

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

I...

I just.. Oh my God...

Oh God why...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

One of the most uplifting episodes yet!

Spoiler
OHJESUSWHY

Even though I knew it was coming, it was still hard to watch. Had to pause many times throughout the episode to just calm my nerves a little. The sense of dread and foreboding throughout was just... oppressive. I felt on the verge of tears through the entire episode, just with the knowledge of the Red Wedding sitting there in the back of my mind.

I think it would've had more impact had they shown more of what happened to the foot soldiers (the tent fire is one thing that comes to mind) and if the Northmen had been more developed; just imagine the Greatjon at the feast, other Umbers, and the Manderlies.

Still... that hurt. So much.
[close]

Aspie

Aspie

It's sad that even after I quit watching the series after the first season I am still kept up because of the facebook explosion that always follows -_-

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed