The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 466,182 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Pretty cool if you ask me. :)

Also, this needs to be made into reality...

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

That would be an awesome game. They NEED to make it!

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Whoah! NICE!

Are these only fan mock up art? Or stills from some sort of fan made game?

Shasvre

Shasvre

It's just fan art I'm afraid. Here's the artist.

http://dynamaito.deviantart.com/

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

LOL! That's the funnies thing ever.

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

For those of us who have read the books (specifically A Storm of Swords), you might be interested to hear what www.winteriscoming.net has heard:

Spoiler
"WiC has heard from a reliable source that they're filming the Red Wedding very soon." Here is the link: http://wicnet.tumblr.com/post/32902490879/s3-spoiler-alert-there-will-be-a-brief-but
[close]

I am very excited to hear about this.

Just my thoughts on what will happen:

Spoiler
I never actually thought this at first, but I'm starting to think that the Red Wedding may occur in Episode 7: Autumn Storms (the episode being written by George R.R. Martin). If not Episode 7, then at least Episode 8. I don't think that Season 3 will be entirely in the same order as the book. I imagine that we may see all three weddings this season; concluding the season with the
Spoiler
death of Joffrey, and the imprisonment of Tyrion, and the escape of Sansa
[close]
. And...I think Jon Snow's story will end following the first wave battle at Castle Black, with the
Spoiler
death of Ygritte
[close]
. But, these are just my theories of how the season will play out.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Interesting. There's so much I look forward to with this season.

Spoiler
Daenerys taking command of her army, The Viper Vs. The Mountain, The Red Wedding and so on...
[close]

As for Season 2, here's a still from a deleted scene, showing what happened to Irri.

Spoiler
[close]

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 05, 2012, 01:39:11 PM
Interesting. There's so much I look forward to with this season.

Spoiler
Daenerys taking command of her army, The Viper Vs. The Mountain, The Red Wedding and so on...
[close]

As for Season 2, here's a still from a deleted scene, showing what happened to Irri.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I too cannot wait to see Daenerys and her Unsullied! Not only is The Viper Vs. The Mountain a fight to be excited for, but also The Hound Vs. Beric Dondarrion. And...I saw that picture a couple of days ago. It's a shame they killed Irri, because I do enjoy her in the books!
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spoiler
I have a feeling that they're gonna end season 3 with the Red Wedding.
[close]

m41guy

m41guy

Lots of spoilers if you haven't finished Storm of Swords.

Spoiler
I think the Red Wedding will be episode 7/8 and I think the battle for the Wall/Ygritte's deathl will be the season3 finale. I think Joffrey's wedding will occur same timeframe as RW in season 4 with the finale being the Mountain vs Red Viper and Tyrion's escape/farewell.
[close]

Gates

Gates

Pics are sweet...

Arg...I want to click on the spoilers very badly...must...restrain...myself...

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Spoiler
Red Wedding has been confirmed as episode 9. Also, I don't think the Red Viper is even going to appear this season, there has been no news of his casting. I guess they are going to hold that off until season 4. Damn.
[close]

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Oct 16, 2012, 05:30:58 PM
Spoiler
Red Wedding has been confirmed as episode 9. Also, I don't think the Red Viper is even going to appear this season, there has been no news of his casting. I guess they are going to hold that off until season 4. Damn.
[close]

Spoiler
That makes sense about the wedding, since the 9th episode usually has the big surprise plot thing, with 10 being kinda wrapup/cliffhanger stuff.
[close]

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Ruadh on Oct 16, 2012, 06:09:47 PM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Oct 16, 2012, 05:30:58 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
That makes sense about the wedding, since the 9th episode usually has the big surprise plot thing, with 10 being kinda wrapup/cliffhanger stuff.
[close]
o

Spoiler
makes sense to leave him out til season 4 since the RW really changes the game so to speak. He can be built up so his loss can be devastating too....as bad as he went out at least it wasn't like Robb, lol. Hopefully the Martells and Tyrells will both get plenty of time onscreen during season
[close]

Quote from: Gates on Oct 16, 2012, 04:44:58 PM
Pics are sweet...

Arg...I want to click on the spoilers very badly...must...restrain...myself...

I know how you feel, I read books 2-5 in about 2 months during my downtime at work. I Held out from spoilers and glad I did.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed