TEASER TRAILER is here / Release Date is August 5

Started by skhellter, May 16, 2022, 01:17:21 PM

Author
TEASER TRAILER is here / Release Date is August 5 (Read 23,521 times)

Mike’s Monsters

Love hearing those big stomps chasing after her. They hype train is here!

Stitch

Teaser works. Made me want to see more.

Doomofman

I kinda hope it is in the native language just cause it would further annoy the "ermgherd non-white woman main character = woke!11" crowd as Kudzu put it

Samhain13

Extremely bad feeling about this just like I had with The Predator, whoever this time they won't take my money. Straight to hulu, only trailer we have is this... Looks low budget with no love or care, feels like one of those fanmade predator movies from youtube. The series keeps only going downhill. Predator 2 and Predators were still fine for the most part for me but still its just deterioration at this point. We went from the Original Predator looking to hunt the most dangerous prey on Earth, in the form of a elite mercenary squad of killers to this thing. Weak.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Darkness on May 16, 2022, 05:43:36 PMI was wondering if they were going to be speaking English too or if there were going to be subtitles.

I doubt it, it's not an art or foreign film.

Marc505

Quote from: Samhain13 on May 16, 2022, 06:53:51 PMExtremely bad feeling about this just like I had with The Predator, whoever this time they won't take my money. Straight to hulu, only trailer we have is this... Looks low budget with no love or care, feels like one of those fanmade predator movies from youtube. The series keeps only going downhill. Predator 2 and Predators were still fine for the most part for me but still its just deterioration at this point. We went from the Original Predator looking to hunt the most dangerous prey on Earth, in the form of a elite mercenary squad of killers to this thing. Weak.

I'll put you down as a maybe, then!

Can't wait for it me, teaser did exactly what it's meant to do: teased.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

What is a bit problematic is that plantation. A rigidly straight line of trees in a pre-agrarian culture?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Samhain13 on May 16, 2022, 06:53:51 PMExtremely bad feeling about this just like I had with The Predator, whoever this time they won't take my money. Straight to hulu, only trailer we have is this... Looks low budget with no love or care, feels like one of those fanmade predator movies from youtube. The series keeps only going downhill. Predator 2 and Predators were still fine for the most part for me but still its just deterioration at this point. We went from the Original Predator looking to hunt the most dangerous prey on Earth, in the form of a elite mercenary squad of killers to this thing. Weak.

It's incredible how you know so much after seeing a 45 second teaser. I wish I had the power to see the future like some people do.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Mikey on May 16, 2022, 07:19:30 PM

It's incredible how you know so much after seeing a 45 second teaser. I wish I had the power to see the future like some people do.

Its a gift only a few can have. Its not expected from a mediocre person.

Corporal Hicks

Stop it before you start.

RidgeTop

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 16, 2022, 07:00:27 PMWhat is a bit problematic is that plantation. A rigidly straight line of trees in a pre-agrarian culture?
That occurs in nature. I shot this in the middle of the Utah wilderness:

goose_3387

Could do with confirmation of the UK release date so I can book it off work.  ;D

Doomofman

It's funny, that shot with the tree line really reminded me of Predators, both the planet reveal scene and the Hanzo fight, it's like a nice combination of the two

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed