The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:25:23 AM

Author
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Read 373,180 times)

WinterActual

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Video removed by user.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I noticed that yesterday but I am wondering why they removed it  ???

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What was it?

WinterActual

WinterActual

It was a pre alpha footage of the Morrowind total conversion. It was awesome.

Meanwhile take a look at this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KstWmmVMMIQ

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

I'm definitely interested in the Morrowind conversion thing. I've only ever played Skyrim, but judging from what I've seen of the other games' settings, I think exploring them would be a lot more fun. My main problem with Skyrim is that most of its setting just feels so... eh...

Also 60fps Skyrim is a bit disappointing imo. Some games, mostly games I've only played previously on console, are just mind blowing when maxed out and 60fps. Skyrim, however, feels... like it's not running 60fps, despite what its telling me. Occasionally it kinda looks like 60fps animation, but most of the time I can barely notice it. Not sure if its the mods I've installed, or just like the general animation of Skyrim not working with the fps, but at least it's still playable.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

That's just Skyrim's animations. I get 120fps and the game still feels choppy.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Skyrim Legendary difficulty doesn't f**k around. Everything is kicking my ass.

So either yeah it's hard or I suck much more than expected.

I never expected to feel triumphant after fighting three Horkers...

WinterActual

WinterActual

WinterActual

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

i love skyrim it is one of the best rpg games right now but not that much people play it anymore i still play it.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Not that much people - 7th most played game on Steam with 31k players <.<

WinterActual

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Very cool mod that I think some of you may be interested in! not lore friendly at all but i mean doesnt skyrim seem like the perfect hunting ground?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24543/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D24543%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Predators: The Lost Tribes. Yautja descendants have been stranded in Skyrim for thousands of years hunt on the edges of Tamriel, and live on the fringes of the harsh Nord wilderness.

Play as a Predator, or as a standard Skyrim race. Rediscover Yautja artifacts, weapons and armor lost in Skyrim. You can mix and match a lot of clothing and armor in Skyrim to create your own character and roleplay story.

Predators have stashed cultural gear in hidden locations. Drop pods are concealed or abandoned in the landscape. A Book found in the Helgen Keep Tutorial, outside of Helgen's keep and Dragonsbane castle will start you off and add points to your Map where camps of Yautja have settled. Beware, the Berserkers, Savages and Badblood Yautja are hostile headhunters and not friendly to outsiders. Fear not, civilized Yautja live far to the North East. However Yautja have also brought deadly Xenomorph species to the land as well and have established training temples and concealed communities hidden about the land.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed