*Video* Ask AVP's Rebellion 10 Questions! Interview

Started by AngryJoeShow, Mar 08, 2010, 01:55:28 AM

Author
*Video* Ask AVP's Rebellion 10 Questions! Interview (Read 13,972 times)

AngryJoeShow

AngryJoeShow

*Modified*
Awaiting update - Ive contacted them 4 times with no reply, please bear with me.

Angry Joe
Your Source for Next-Gen Video Game Preview, Reviews, & Parodies!
www.AngryJoeShow.com
Partnered with Nostalgia Critic and the crew at
Thatguywiththeglasses.com!
Follow Us on Twitter!
www.Twitter.com/AngryJoeShow

AcidGlow

It's a rushed game.. wasn't even completed fully. I'd say just move onto another developer for questions or interviews. Rebellion is such a small company and in other interviews they just avoided questions that needed answers.

So, I'll just say "f*ck it".

michibee

i am not surprised that rebellion denied interviews . the actually released a  half ass game that have alot of  Multiplayer balance issues. and i am sure that they wanted to make a quick cash .and move on to other games .
maybe next time rebellion need to have an intensive testing like Blizzard  in Multiplayer games. so  when they release it they will not have issues balancing or fiing glitches. also very dissapointing that they release a game that was the same as the demo .
so Angry Joe i am a subcriber on youtube of your show . ad would be nice to let people know about this companys that they denie interviews and also forget about their customers.
i will never buy a rebellion game unless they make it up and patch it up ASAP

newbeing

Rebellion can't just give answers without official approval from Sega and Sega might need approval from Fox. Kind of hard to point to finger at one group.

XxecutionerxX

Undel

Undel

If I remember correctly AvPGalaxy's first interview took around 4 weeks to arrive back in July. I'm pretty sure your site is not being treated differently. Besides I assume you're going via Sega of America which might mean the process would be even slower. I wouldn't post your personal emails to Sega tho, rigth now you're being as unprofessional as them.

AngryJoeShow

AngryJoeShow

Quote from: Undel on Apr 05, 2010, 08:14:51 PM
If I remember correctly AvPGalaxy's first interview took around 4 weeks to arrive back in July. I'm pretty sure your site is not being treated differently. Besides I assume you're going via Sega of America which might mean the process would be even slower. I wouldn't post your personal emails to Sega tho, rigth now you're being as unprofessional as them.

You convinced me to send an addendum to my last email to them and to remove the posted emails. I was trying to be as transparent as possible with my fans - I hate being kept in the dark and was trying to provide that to them - not trying to be unprofessional.

But i can guarantee had this ben IGN, gamespot, or gametrailers, things would be alot different - and its not like there are 346 interview requests for this game currently.

I believe the fault is with SEGA and not Rebellion, Rebellion was really excited about the interview and then things just stopped after SEGA got involved.

Undel

Undel

Quote from: AngryJoeShow on Apr 05, 2010, 08:59:34 PM
Quote from: Undel on Apr 05, 2010, 08:14:51 PM

You convinced me to send an addendum to my last email to them and to remove the posted emails. I was trying to be as transparent as possible with my fans - I hate being kept in the dark and was trying to provide that to them - not trying to be unprofessional.

But i can guarantee had this ben IGN, gamespot, or gametrailers, things would be alot different - and its not like there are 346 interview requests for this game currently.

I believe the fault is with SEGA and not Rebellion, Rebellion was really excited about the interview and then things just stopped after SEGA got involved.

I understand what you mean, but updating the status seems like a better idea. Imo publishing that personal stuff was likely not going to help you or them in any way. Regarding IGN, Gamespot and Gametrailers; I guess it's something noone can deny. In those cases, I believe it's Sega who chase them to get it published in time... well plus IGN = Fox. Anyway, good luck! Hopefully you won't have to wait much more.

AngryJoeShow

To be fair I wanted to let everyone know I got an update.
Apparently FOX also needs to approve anything Sega oversees regarding the AVP franchise, so there's three separate approvals here.

Anger should be direct at them, not rebellion - those guys were actually very excited about it. However my contact at rebellion has been on extended leave.

I cant really estimate when this will be finished, but im going to start asking other developers now to do the same - the format i have i think has alot of potential!

AngryJoeShow

I got the replies. Will be editing the video this week!

xenotool

kick-ass, looking forward to it. ;D

federico8221

Go JOE, Go JOE!!!
Do you already have a name for the show? I was thinking something like:

"GET YOUR ASS HERE!!"  ;D
or to be more "polite"
"The FIRE AWAY Show"
or
"The Angry Exposure"

well hope you like them!!!! :D

KissenKitten

Awesome! Can't wait for some clarity!

Darklarik

- Will their be a patch for the Ranked Match search? players (me included) have said it hasent improved but worsened.
- Will their be a option so that if a player perfoems a stealth kill, and the person turn around, instead of just flipping around and dying would it not be better if a premature finish move were initiated, like those that damge the player but can be shaken of.
- also, a predator weopon "Hit deactivation" would be nice, so if the predator is holding a weopon but gets hit by a light attack or a couple of shots from the PR his weopon is lowered and temporarily stunned, this would reduce weopon spamming at close range.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed