XP System

Started by FearPeteySodes, Feb 05, 2010, 04:53:40 PM

Author
XP System (Read 751 times)

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Forgive me if my search-fu is weak, but do we have any information about the XP system?

The demo has an XP slot as well as the classification of "friendly match" as opposed to ranked match i assume.  Do we know what this will be used for?

Skins? Ranking system only? Gameplay bonuses?

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

If you select them or try to chance skin by clicking on your race, you'd notice XP will get you skins in the future.

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Ah, i didn't notice that thanks. 

I hope you earn XP by species then, so dedicated players will be able to earn cooler skins for their preferred being.

Danger Close

Danger Close

Have they said how XP will be awarded. One of the Achievments is for obtaining over 1800 points, would a good player get that in a 100 games or would that mean I would have to win over 1800 games.

Some_Guy

Some_Guy

Quote from: Danger Close on Feb 05, 2010, 05:45:30 PM
Have they said how XP will be awarded. One of the Achievments is for obtaining over 1800 points, would a good player get that in a 100 games or would that mean I would have to win over 1800 games.
I'm fairly certain you earn XP by killing, there's a few loading screen texts which support this such as "Get a killstreak of at least 5 to earn bonus XP" "A Marine fortunate enough to kill an enemy with a melee attack will earn bonus XP (i've done this BTW)" and "Trophy and Stealth kills net you extra XP".

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Winning a game probably also earns you extra XP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed