Jackass Number Two

Started by Glock 17, Feb 06, 2007, 03:45:40 AM

Author
Jackass Number Two (Read 2,881 times)

Glock 17

Glock 17

Johhny Knoxville. Steve-O and the boys are back again for more.  Anyone seen this one yet?  As usual they bested their already legendary stunts, (and raised the bar for stupidity) and I loved it.  Some good ones, like standing in front of the riot control weapon.  What did you guys think?

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Ya, I saw it when it was in theaters, and I just bought it last week. Hilarious.

Cabal

Cabal

It's funny alright, the puppet show had me in hysterics at the start, but it's gotten old. Not that great anymore.

Pontius is the funniest of the bunch though. He's still got it.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

I doubt they'll make a Jackass 3 though. In the spec features and from some of their comments I don't think anyone wants to go a 3rd round although they're contracts might force them too

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

My favorite of the "cky" bunch has to be dicamillo.  he was in the first movie, but he was in 2 scenes in Jackass 2, and he wasn't even doing anything.

Him and bam started the whole jackass idea, and Dico was barely in it.

The movie was great.  I couldn't stop laughing when they tossed Wee Man off of the bridge with Preston attached to him, that was incredible.

Glock 17

Glock 17

I liked the one where they stood in front of the riot control Claymore. I just sat back and said "better you than me." Even the other Jackass guys said "no way" and it showed me that they had some good sense. I couldn't believe the bruises they had afterward.  And the part where Steve-O put the fish hook in his mouth, that was just TOO far.  But being it was him and not me, I just sat back and reminded myself that sanity has it's good points :)  :P

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

All the barf in this movie put me off a bit, Sometimes I think Steve-O somehow fakes the barfing for the movie.

Cabal

Cabal

I was just glad to see Bam being shown as the pussy he is. He cried, twice?, thrice?.

He's such a self-important, imposing, stupid and boring, asshole. And his show sucks.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Viva La Bam is awesome, not as good as Jackass was, but Dico, Rake, Dune, Raab, and Vito made that show funny.

Not Bam.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

I don't understand how bam has friends. He's the biggest ass on the planet and treats his friends like shit all the time and somehow they like him lol

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

The only person he treats like shit is Rake. 

He doesn't do much stuff all that out of the ordinary with his buddies.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Rake, that guys a total spaz. No one could hate mustard THAT much.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

God I loved that on the Jackass DVD.

He flipped the f**k out.

Punk19

Punk19

I think this is the most dumbest...stupidest...funniest movie in the history of comedy films. I didn't want to watch it or the first but...now I'm glad I did. I thank my sister for welcoming this and the first into my life.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed