The blue liquid

Started by SlappyMCnasty, Nov 07, 2007, 03:37:56 PM

Author
The blue liquid (Read 51,570 times)

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 14, 2007, 04:18:55 AM
yeah, apparently the blue lliquid scene mentioned before has nothing to do with the medkit as i previously had assumed. Its supposed to be for disposing of the allien corpses to elilminate any evidence of them.

Yeah I remember that, I was with you on that one...but it seems we are not stupid and/or retarded enough to comprehend the brothers' intentions...surprise, surprise...

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Gates on Nov 14, 2007, 04:21:22 AM
Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 14, 2007, 04:18:55 AM
yeah, apparently the blue lliquid scene mentioned before has nothing to do with the medkit as i previously had assumed. Its supposed to be for disposing of the allien corpses to elilminate any evidence of them.

Yeah I remember that, I was with you on that one...but it seems we are not stupid and/or retarded enough to comprehend the brothers' intentions...surprise, surprise...

And its sad really, as a scene where an alien catches wolf offguard while he is using the medkit and then has him use the blue liquid from predator 2 would have been much cooler than this lame ass idea. Far fetched too, i might add. As if he carries enough with him to eradicate all evidence of the aliens.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 14, 2007, 04:25:36 AM
And its sad really, as a scene where an alien catches wolf offguard while he is using the medkit and then uses the blue liquid from predator 2 would have been much cooler than this lame ass idea.

Much fu<king better...and I was even going so far as to think they would have shown Wolf using a piece of an alien's outer shell, and melting it down with the blue sh!t to patch himself up...that would have been miles better as well...

QuoteFar fetched too, i might add. As if he carries enough with him to eradicate all evidence of the aliens.

Astronomically retarded is more like it...

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Gates on Nov 14, 2007, 04:34:15 AM
Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 14, 2007, 04:25:36 AM
And its sad really, as a scene where an alien catches wolf offguard while he is using the medkit and then uses the blue liquid from predator 2 would have been much cooler than this lame ass idea.

Much fu<king better...and I was even going so far as to think they would have shown Wolf using a piece of an alien's outer shell, and melting it down with the blue sh!t to patch himself up...that would have been miles better as well...

QuoteFar fetched too, i might add. As if he carries enough with him to eradicate all evidence of the aliens.

Astronomically retarded is more like it...

I suppose it is that bad not just merely stretching believability. My choice of words were not strong enough I guess. I just hope that aren't any scenes where he's f**king around with the blue shit with dead aliens and some live ones attack him, which seems like its going to be the case.(if not its a strange choice to use as a weapon considering his other ones, considering there is no interrupted medkit etc.)

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 14, 2007, 04:38:36 AM
I suppose it is that bad not just merely stretching believability. My choice of words were not strong enough I guess.

;D

QuoteI just hope that aren't any scenes where he's f**king around with the blue shit with dead aliens and some live ones attack him, which seems like its going to be the case.(if not its a strange choice to use as a weapon considering his other ones, considering there is no interrupted medkit etc.)

As if the predator doesn't have enough sh!t...now, he has an acid-type weapon...how original... :-X

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Gates on Nov 14, 2007, 04:45:07 AM
Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 14, 2007, 04:38:36 AM
I suppose it is that bad not just merely stretching believability. My choice of words were not strong enough I guess.

;D

QuoteI just hope that aren't any scenes where he's f**king around with the blue shit with dead aliens and some live ones attack him, which seems like its going to be the case.(if not its a strange choice to use as a weapon considering his other ones, considering there is no interrupted medkit etc.)

As if the predator doesn't have enough sh!t...now, he has an acid-type weapon...how original... :-X

I don't even want to know the bullshit excuse for why it's able to dissolve the aliens either. But I take it it's going to be stupid and convenient for the sake of the plot. Considering the aliens own acid blood can't damage them, how the hell is some hot blue liquid? lol. There's no f**king way its hotter than their blood.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Danger Close on Nov 13, 2007, 08:41:13 PM
Why does the Wolf care if humans know about Aliens? I understand why he might want his own race hidden and that an outbreak of Aliens on earth would be poor species management, but why go through the trouble and if it is so important, why send only 1 cleaner?
Well one GOOD reason, humans get their hands on alien DNA, they will use it as a bio weapon, like they wanted in the first Alien film, and we can't have that!
And how do we know there is only one 'cleaner'? There is probably another ship on standby in orbit should he fail in his mission, as a back up, you'd think.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Nov 13, 2007, 06:55:30 AM
When do we see Alien acid burn through something we know is glass?

Kane's mask might count.

QuoteAnd anyway, all we know about the Alien's blood is that it is "some kind of molecular acid".  We have no info on specific properties.

Did Bishop specifically mention that term, during the analysis thing?

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 13, 2007, 11:46:25 AM
Im not sure...i wouldnt think so, but if there was what would be keep it in??

Teflon? :)

Quote from: Danger Close on Nov 13, 2007, 08:41:13 PM
Why does the Wolf care if humans know about Aliens? I understand why he might want his own race hidden and that an outbreak of Aliens on earth would be poor species management, but why go through the trouble

Probably because of all the scientific advances we could discover from them.

And because Predators love canon. :)

Quoteand if it is so important, why send only 1 cleaner?

Well, an analogy was made with Terminators, but I would imagine sending an autonomous, military-grade killing machine back in time to eliminate an untrained, unaware, unarmed young waitress is a much easier proposition than being tasked with the destruction of an entire new Alien nest.

Quote from: Gates on Nov 14, 2007, 04:21:22 AM

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

...because Wolf is really a Cyborg Predator
;D

holdtheline

holdtheline

One thing I thought about the blue liquid is that it could be like those chemical weapons, where a tiny amount can wipe out a lot of people in a fairly large area, so a few vials of the stuff might be enough to clean up.  The scene mentioned where he jams a vial into an Alien's mouth could be an act of desperation, as I doubt he's going to walk around forcing vials into thousands of individual creature's mouths, there's no way that could work.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 14, 2007, 07:52:53 AM
Did Bishop specifically mention that term, during the analysis thing?
Dallas mentioned that it was the only thing he'd seen similar to the Alien's blood.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I was right:

"The molecular acid oxidises after the creature's death, completely neutralising it."

SiL

SiL

Well whadya know, Cambo actually gave a shit about what was said in the previous movie for once!

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 14, 2007, 07:52:53 AM
Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Nov 13, 2007, 06:55:30 AM
When do we see Alien acid burn through something we know is glass?
Kane's mask might count.

My point was that we have no idea if the 'glass' we see in the Alien universe is actually glass or some other kind of transparent material.  Consider the 'glass' that Ripley tries to smash in MedLab, or the 'glass' that one of Gediman's Aliens strikes with its tongue.

Quote from: SiL on Nov 14, 2007, 08:47:41 AM
Well whadya know, Cambo actually gave a shit about what was said in the previous movie for once!

Aww, c'mon ya grinch.

Jimmy paid more attention to the previous film than any of the sequels have bothered to.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 14, 2007, 08:46:29 AM
I was right:

"The molecular acid oxidises after the creature's death, completely neutralising it."
Another mistake by Anderson and Co. In AVP, Scar demonstrates that their acid can't burn themselves, but it can burn the floor. The alien was dead, and so was the facehugger that scar used to mark himself. Careless.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed