Author
The blue liquid (Read 51,694 times)

SiL

SiL

Like molecular acid :P

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Even better, then.

It's just a comparison, so their blood is not limited to the qualities of any particular acid someone cares to name.

bobcunk

bobcunk

is there any acid in real life that disolves metal as quick as in alien.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: bobcunk on Nov 13, 2007, 07:59:32 AM
Im not sure...i wouldnt think so, but if there was what would be keep it in??

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 13, 2007, 11:46:25 AM
Quote from: bobcunk on Nov 13, 2007, 07:59:32 AM
Im not sure...i wouldnt think so, but if there was what would be keep it in??

A container coated or constructed with whatever counter-acts that acid... duh

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Well what would counter-act that acid Einstein?

Daweism

Daweism

An acid that melts metal might not necessarily melt say for example fiber glass.  Acid's properties react differently to different materials and metals are highly reactive to most acids, that's why the alien's acid melts through the ship's levels so fast.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Ridley probably took into consideration that the acid was unlike any weve seen or made on Earth, to show that this creature was unstoppable, to get you to wonder how they were going to kill it.

Accaris

Accaris

Anhydrous hydrofluoric acid can dissolve glass. There's nothing on Earth quite like the alien's blood though.

AVP66

AVP66

This blue liquid the wolf is going to use to get rid of any evidence that the aliens were ever there, does this mean in every scene when the wolf kills an alien he going to put the blue liquid on top of them?

Accaris

Accaris

Quote from: AVP66 on Nov 13, 2007, 03:20:18 PM
This blue liquid the wolf is going to use to get rid of any evidence that the aliens were ever there, does this mean in every scene when the wolf kills an alien he going to put the blue liquid on top of them?

They will probably show it once or twice. After that, I bet it will be cut so that Wolf is assumed to have done it, but it isn't shown.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

If they did, that would suck. But I can't imagine that they would. I mean, If he were truly just cleaning up, I think that at the beginning of the movie that would be fine, but there's no way that Wolf can clean this up, unless he's got one of those memory-erasers from Men-in-Black.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Well you never know what other handy contraptions they have under their sleeves, right?

Danger Close

Danger Close

Why does the Wolf care if humans know about Aliens? I understand why he might want his own race hidden and that an outbreak of Aliens on earth would be poor species management, but why go through the trouble and if it is so important, why send only 1 cleaner?

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

This world may never know...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed